The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

IMG_4643.png

IMG_4644.png

IMG_4645.png

IMG_4646.jpeg

Been a minute since we seen the Killer Gorilla.

He’s gotta be close to 40. Father Time is not kind. This probably the last productive year he can have. He kind of hurt himself with the layoff.

Izzy probably next for DDP.

Winner of Whitaker/Chimaev have the next title shot (depending on the outcome of DDP/Izzy).

Sean probably the next option.

Despite “beating” the former champ, Cannonier sort of not in the conversation.

Last edited:
Non betting question - well kinda

Who you like in that fight? :nerd:
I’d probably listen to the pros/odd makers lol.

I’m not huge Imavov fan. He’s usually a decision monster lately. I’m just concerned by Jared’s age and the lay off. It would be dope if he KO’s Imavov.
Just a year and a half ago (plus some change) he beat Strickland

Crazy how things work
Did he? Funny, I just watched that fight. It was close.

Appearance wise…Strickland was a lil bloody at the end. Star wise it was close but Sean was pumping that jab as usual.

This was actually the weirdest Sean Strickland fight. He wasn’t pressing Cannonier, pumping out the jab and TEEP kicks like normal. Maybe it was because he was coming off the Pereira loss. If they fought today, I’d bet on Sean. Cannonier was getting him with nice leg kicks and countering or eating the jab.

I seen that’s the speculation, assuming after what happened last time ufc taking no chances if they hear Conor is compromised
We shall see

If it is an injury, I'm hoping its something minor like a cut or sprain that can heal by fight night.

Its possible it could be Chandler too, he didn't even travel to Dublin for the conference

I’d probably listen to the pros/odd makers lol.

I’m not huge Imavov fan. He’s usually a decision monster lately. I’m just concerned by Jared’s age and the lay off. It would be dope if he KO’s Imavov.

Did he? Funny, I just watched that fight. It was close.

Appearance wise…Strickland was a lil bloody at the end. Star wise it was close but Sean was pumping that jab as usual.

This was actually the weirdest Sean Strickland fight. He wasn’t pressing Cannonier, pumping out the jab and TEEP kicks like normal. Maybe it was because he was coming off the Pereira loss. If they fought today, I’d bet on Sean. Cannonier was getting him with nice leg kicks and countering or eating the jab.

Point is - Cannon looked solid and got jumped immediately after putting a beating on Marvin 😂

Are we ignoring the low blow?

Are we ignoring Alex doesn't really talk smack whereas, Hill was yapping the whole week?

I really wish we could've gotten Hill/Roundtree. But Ulberg is a monster too. Should be fireworks.

They ain’t friends tho. Arman even said he’d fight Dustin no problem recently

I don’t think they even train together whereas obviously Dustin trains with gamrot and was in his corner

I personally like the beef. Arman was robbed in his fight with gamrot. I don’t like gamrot at all he’s boring and seemingly overhyped now. On track to be a worse and less exciting rda

Arman doesn't train with Dustin. He said on Ariel's last week. They normally train separately.

It is messed up he'd talk smack about a gym mate.

Back
Top Bottom