The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Agreed that DDP aint making 300. I'd rather he not turn around for it. Probably why they haven't announced Leon/Belal yet. They most likely are the main event for 300 now.

Dana said ddp can absolutely be the one to take the ufc to Africa

Dana says it’s bs that Saudi people influenced the event change and that it was Dana that made that call

I wonder if Izzy is even more embarrassed that he let Strickland thrash him now :smh:

Anyway, underwhelming fight, disappointing outcome. Can't say I was rooting for Strickland, but I definitely wasn't trying to watch Dricus win

Got a feeling the combo of damaged confidence and lack of wrestling will not bode well for Izzy in a Dricus match. But it's the match to make regardless unless they're goin with Khamzat. Enh.

I wonder if Izzy is even more embarrassed that he let Strickland thrash him now :smh:

Anyway, underwhelming fight, disappointing outcome. Can't say I was rooting for Strickland, but I definitely wasn't trying to watch Dricus win

Got a feeling the combo of damaged confidence and lack of wrestling will not bode well for Izzy in a Dricus match. But it's the match to make regardless unless they're goin with Khamzat. Enh.
Damb I actually felt like it was a solid scrap. Way better than Strickland izzy

I don’t think Strickland looked bad tonight he looked as good as he did against izzy. It’s just that izzy tucked tail unlike ddp

Dana standing firm about not worrying about Strickland or anyone says or thinks

Doubling down on free speech

Said two gay fighters were on stage with Strickland during those comments and “they didn’t give a **** what Strickland had to say”

Dana defending Sean and saying he was baited by the reporter is wild

Dana also convinced he gonna announce ddp next fight next week too

Back
Top Bottom