The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What a shot :wow: Time to put this ***** in the grave izzy
ED42F283-8927-4B58-8DC9-3FA33E7780B0.gif

Bro what. Nothing like that finish happened at different point in the fight what do you mean?
I mean the champ should be able to go out actually out not on his feet. The fence wasnt holding him up

I disagree with the stoppage it might have still ended but let the champ go out on a true KO not still weaving.

You act like that didn't happened all 5 rounds. each time he responded later.

Otherwise this fight could've ended in the 2nd or 3rd
Alex probably hit him 10 times in a row at the end.

At least Izzy has an out for rematch now. If he went to sleep sleep. 0-3 would be a tough case.

Exactly man is up needs a knockout if he gon ko him finish it izzy looked right at the ref after in disbelief he stopped it smh

I was more so talking about Izzy not circling away from absorbing all those punches.

Mans wasn't defending himself and was basically going night night on his feet.

Izzy had a terrible game plan tonight

The resting on the fence and the grappling to hold.

I disagree with the stoppage gove the champ the benefit of the doubt in that situation he dont need saving.

Can argue it shouldn't have been stopped since he's the champ, but gotta give Pereira credit.

Also no idea why Izzy kept allowing himself to be cornered or by the fence with this guy.

What a card though :pimp:

I mean the champ should be able to go out actually out not on his feet. The fence wasnt holding him up

I disagree with the stoppage it might have still ended but let the champ go out on a true KO not still weaving.

Yeah it was an iffy stoppage because Izzy was weaving but he’s gotta throw back, he was eating a lot of power shots. I think refs are just trained to step in after unanswered strikes like that.

Herb Dean would’ve let him get KO’d and then some.

Pereira is a bad boy. Thought he was done after round 1, and 3

He did what he needed to and was gonna finish adesanya. just wish the ref woulda let him finish it instead of trying act like the champ wasnt in there.

Throwing in that moment would open you up more to a bad shot. Terrible stoppage but great fight nevertheless

Would it have made you feel better if he went out like Frankie?

In the very least if Izzy ain’t throwing back he gotta cover up.

“Defend yourself intelligently“

10 unanswered shots to the head

Back
Top Bottom