The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nowitsky supposed to be the expert, he just depends on everyone else to conduct "studies" and "research". He can't answer a lot of these questions :lol:
Meh, that goes on a lot in the science community. He himself can't conduct these studies. These are years and years of research from world renowned scientists.

Novitsky got Bonds, Giambi, Sosa, Mcguire, and Lance. If he says Jon is innocent, I believe it

Nowitsky supposed to be the expert, he just depends on everyone else to conduct "studies" and "research". He can't answer a lot of these questions :lol:
I’m not expecting much to be answered in this interview. Both ufc employees so Rogan isn’t going to ask any of the hard hitting questions. Damage control for the ufc.

Meh, that goes on a lot in the science community. He himself can't conduct these studies. These are years and years of research from world renowned scientists.

Novitsky got Bonds, Giambi, Sosa, Mcguire, and Lance. If he says Jon is innocent, I believe it
I had a misperception of him, he just admitted "I'm not an expert, my background is in accounting and finance"

Welp

I had a misperception of him, he just admitted "I'm not an expert, my background is in accounting and finance"

Welp
:lol:

Yeah, he's basically a modern manager in the sense. Know the people who can get the job done, not actually know the job itself

Ya'll should listen to the American Scandal BALCO podcast. Very very interesting. Novitzky basically led a witch hunt against Bonds :lol:

Nowistky has never worked for USADA. Welp, another fact I was ignorant to

I don't doubt any of Nowisky's past accomplishments, there's just something about this case that seems off

He and Rogan touched on exactly what I've been getting at, it went from the Wild West in drugs to the Wild West in regulating. I think several fighters have been ruled on unfairly

Nowitsky says they're going to look at everything to make sure they aren't unfairly judging athletes which I give props to. At the same time USADA gotta go. Dana needs to go back to the drawing board

The answer as to why will never come to light. Tons of masking agents, fixed testing, etc. what we do know is that jones has tested positive multiple times in succession. That’s kind of a red flag hinting towed so dependancy to be be able to compete

Correct me if I am wrong, so Jones passed tests clean prior to popping on this one?
Nowistky shed light on new news

On two different August tests he tested positive for low levels

Then on 4+ tests following that he was clean

Then on an early December test he tested positive for low level again

Was one of my main questions, Rogan didn't pry enough into this.. but at the same time this is something Dana should have to answer

I’m going to go with the microdosing until proven otherwise. Until actual experts chime on.

And if Mendes, Mir and Lawler were suspended and weren’t given the benefit of the doubt. Cmon.

Novitsky's rationale on microdosing is that typically you can only microdose a substance that can be created in your body

His rationale on Jones in comparison to Mir was that "Jones was punished for his first positive test" while Mir got caught and then didn't even go into arbitration and accepted his suspension. I would love to hear Mir's rebuttal on this because there's more that goes into it

Mendes imo was unfairly ruled against because he his skin condition could be proven

Jon Jones would probably have multiple losses on his record if not for doping. Dude is a fraud.

I’m listening to this conference. Dana didn’t do the women justice. The 135 Champ who banished Rousey, dethroned Tate and has wins on the 125 champ versus the woman who has dominated women’s MMA for a decade.

Edit: The UFC, for deciding to move the card, should cover the costs.

Heel Jon trolling people but trying to act good is my favorite version of Jon

When he agreed with Cyborg to let Nunes speak :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom