The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Y'all always sound extra salty about Ronda lol. It's not insensitive to feel a way about her considering suicide, just petty

Acting like she spit on you personally or something lol

Anywho, garbrandt has a new opponent, a grappling wizard apparently

The thing is though, it didn't even sound like she was suicidal. They showed the interview on tv and it was basically one of those instances where a person just had a really bad experience and they were thinking "they just wanna crawl in a hole and die" or they didn't want to feel bad feelings at the moment. I think a lot of people have had a moment like that after something terrible happens, I know I have. She then said she looked at that douche travis browne and wanted to live because she has to have his babies. If she was suicidal then it was for a few seconds until she thought about getting knocked up.

Last edited:
Yea rhonda is pathetic. I honestly cant see her getting back in the cage w/ Holm. She dont want those problems. Cyborg neither.

Im over her, jus lrt her do movies or whatever and be done.

Just now watching Sterling's interview with Ariel, dude just oozes that confidence. Has me convinced he will be a future champ lol

Ronda on Fallon right now.

Surprised Aldo or Anderson hasn't gotten the cover of GQ or done Kimmel this week :lol:

Dudes aren't anywhere near the celebs in the states that Ronda became, come on bro 
laugh.gif

They trying to latch onto Ronda's down and out story. Not sure why, seems unnecessary and that America doesn't care but maybe they do? I really don't think she's worth talking about tbh but I guess she's bigger on NT than I thought

I wonder if brittney is still with her husband after he was arrested on suspicion of trying to kill her.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogun View Post

She then said she looked at that douche travis browne and wanted to live because she has to have his babies

laugh.gif
That actually legit makes me feel bad for her though laugh.gif

frfr...if a female told me her will to live came from wanting to pop out my kids I'd start reconsidering the relationship :wow:

roll.gif
 @ Dana saying she was the most mentally strong person he knew.

Broad wants us to throw her a pity party after getting that work.. she's a terrible winner and an even worse loser.

If you have to contemplate suicide after your first KO you're in the wrong profession

Not feeling this Ronda pity tour

lol telling you man, she trying to set up that socialite life after loosing to holm again.....doesn't want to be kicked ot the curb by "hollywood" :lol:

but honestly ronda say some of the weirdest stuff....

Im around alot of ppl and see alot of things, id be willing to bet the house she been on prescription uppers for a while now.

In interviews just how quick she gets emotional or hyper goes from 1st to 5th gear so quick its suspect....

with all the media obligations, interviews and publicity she gotta do, she tweaking for sure.....

conor running something cognitive as well, not saying hes doing speed....but hes cognitively supplementing (which aint a bad or negative thing btw, I supplement too)

Last edited:
Not feeling this Ronda pity tour

lol telling you man, she trying to set up that socialite life after loosing to holm again.....doesn't want to be kicked ot the curb by "hollywood" :lol:

but honestly ronda say some of the weirdest stuff....

Im around alot of ppl and see alot of things, id be willing to bet the house she been on prescription uppers for a while now.

In interviews just how quick she gets emotional or hyper goes from 1st to 5th gear so quick its suspect....

with all the media obligations, interviews and publicity she gotta do, she tweaking for sure.....

conor running something cognitive as well, not saying hes doing speed....but hes cognitively supplementing (which aint a bad or negative thing btw, I supplement too)

Interesting. What are some cognitive supplements? I did a quick search but what came up was mostly natural **** like Ginko.

When I read your post, I was thinking more like Ritalin, which is prescribed. Cause speed ain't natural. Is that what you meant?

I know a few people in here felt like Conor was on one at that last press conference.

Back
Top Bottom