The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The King is rustling them jimmies. You'd think by now guys would know to just pay him no mind but they let the King get under their skin
exactly lol. u have to give him no energy but its hard when ur trying to answer a question and he keeps cutting u off

I'd walk over to him, take his mic and smack him with it. Problem solved. Sometimes solutions are that easy.

I would feel bad hearing all the lisp jokes. I had a professor with a lisp and it sounded like a snake or mr dink from doug was teaching the class.

Last edited:
Damn this is why Conor's talk is so effective, got you guys and other fighters wanting to hit him outside the cage lol. Dudes aren't built for Conor's mind games

They're just words

Last edited:
Damn this is why Conor's talk is so effective, got you guys and other fighters wanting to hit him outside the cage lol. Dudes aren't built for Conor's mind games

They're just words

I'd just call him out for being mentally weak. Tell the press he talks all that trash because inside he's terrified of losing and has to convince himself he's worthy.

Then tell him I'd send his body back to Ireland in a Kentucky whiskey barrel.

I'd just call him out for being mentally weak. Tell the press he talks all that trash because inside he's terrified of losing and has to convince himself he's worthy.

Then tell him I'd send his body back to Ireland in a Kentucky whiskey barrel.
Interesting tactic, don't think it would be effective though haha

I would really dig at his losses. How he gave up super fast and how he defended the subs like a novice

I would especially dig at the fact that Mendes held him down like a lil boy. The SAME Chad Mendes that Conor continually, TO THIS DAY, says is a ****** and says is a 135er. You mean to tell me you let yourself get held down like a lil brother by a ****** 135er? A 135er on less than a month's notice? 

You ever had a ****** grab hold of your leg? They skrong. That low center of gravity is a *****
roll.gif

Would shed real tears if Conor dead pan responded with these exact words in that Irish twang 

"That low centah of gravity is a *****, yeah?"

You ever had a ****** grab hold of your leg? They skrong. That low center of gravity is a *****

I was about to say this when people were talking about Chad and Conor but thought y'all would flame me :lol: smaller more compact wrestlers are much harder to defend.

Sages next fight was originally to be contested at LW. It will now be at WW. I wonder what he walks around at.

Young GSP :pimp:

I was about to say this when people were talking about Chad and Conor but thought y'all would flame me :lol: smaller more compact wrestlers are much harder to defend.

Back in the HS wrestling days we had this 5'3" 130 lb dude that you couldn't shake off once he got a hold of you. His balance and core strength were off the charts. Like a lil facehugger from Aliens hanging from your leg.

Interesting tactic, don't think it would be effective though haha

I would really dig at his losses. How he gave up super fast and how he defended the subs like a novice

I would especially dig at the fact that Mendes held him down like a lil boy. The SAME Chad Mendes that Conor continually, TO THIS DAY, says is a ****** and says is a 135er. You mean to tell me you let yourself get held down like a lil brother by a ****** 135er? A 135er on less than a month's notice? 

Oh you better believe I would pepper in stuff about working with Mendes and his wrestling coaches since they laid out the blueprint against the "bigger guy."

I truly wonder how damaged Conor's knee was against Mendes

Imagine if Conor all of a sudden shows deft elusiveness or escapability from RDA's takedowns 

If Conor wins it will be because of KO. Conornis very good at working the angles. RDA will be going for that pressure and taking down. Conor will be drawing him in, ready for that counter straight left.

If RDA gets him on the ground, RIP. I don't see anyone surviving that ground and pound. Conor better be working extensively with Gunnar on that BJJ

Why don't more people use the flying knee when dudes trying to shoot for the double?

I realize you risk vulnerability of being taken down, but I imagine a knee to the face or head in a clinch is almost a guranteed KO no? Especially if you shooting in.

I realize you risk vulnerability of being taken down, but I imagine a knee to the face or head in a clinch is almost a guranteed KO no? Especially if you shooting in.
I think it has to do more so the proximity of most take downs. When you're in that shooting range, perhaps you don't have the time to load up for the knee

Plus these wrestlers now, they are continually becoming more well rounded. Threatening and feinting with strikes to keep you off balance only to take you down

Last edited:
To be fair, Newton wasn't really shooting there. More so changing levels while Silva came in and got caught.

Anderson could have used a few of those against Chael

I just re watched TJ vs Dom argument with Anik on UFC Insider. Still hilarious

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom