The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I also don’t know why she can’t keep Cyborgs name out of her mouth if it isn’t contributing to business or setting up a fight. You married, got two kids, made $$$ in UFC and WWE, let the #2 or #3 P4P woman alone.

I also don’t know why she can’t keep Cyborgs name out of her mouth if it isn’t contributing to business or setting up a fight. You married, got two kids, made $$$ in UFC and WWE, let the #2 or #3 P4P woman alone.

She can’t keep Cyborg’s name out her fat mouth bebecause she’s a narcissistic piece of ****.

…simple as that.

^^^No. But I remember watching the first few UFCs as a young man. I wasn’t a MMA fan yet (it didn’t exist). Royce was taking limbs like crazy. It wasn’t until Dan Severen came with the wrestling when we were like dat wiz cool but this is better. And then game evolved to the mixing of all that. The athletes of today have so much more skill than those of old. Though I would argue those dudes were probably the top of their skills. It just came down to weigh/height/durability/matchup.

The Gracie family just isn’t relevant outside of history and their gyms. We have a few here in Tampa.

i seriously hate when they fill time when theres a fight canceled, its a god awful apex show the sooner its over the better

i would understand if this was an event in a city but the 200 people that goto the apex if theyre not there thats their problem, start this up people got bed times lol

I don’t have Ronda in my top three P4P all time.

Top five at best.

1. Amanda Nunes
2. Valentina Schevchenko
3.Cyborg
4. Rose
5. Honda

Thoughts on JJ, Weili? Is your list based on skill, impact, title reign or popularity?
Skill and title reign.

Popularity has nothing to do with it for me.

Amanda, Valentina, Cyborg and Rose are all superior fighters by far imo.

Joanna was great, but she fell off a cliff almost overnight.

Popularity
1. Ronda
2. Rose
3. Cyborg
4. Amanda
5. Holly

Skill
1. Amanda
2. Valentina
3. JJ
4. Cyborg
5. Probably Rose (but I’d replace her with Weili eventually off the fact she might eventually have more title defenses and the fight with JJ…the best Women’s MMA fight of all time).

Ronda is probably the most popular MMA fighter of all time. More so than Conor. I think long term they were both flash in the pan fighters. Conor probably the more competent fighter and actually fought real competition including one of the greatest boxers who everyone thought Ronda could beat lol.

Back
Top Bottom