The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Accidental head butt doesn’t even look like it did anything, the elbow immediately after busted him open.
I think I kind of agree with you

An accidental butt is still a blow that could daze you though and therefore suceptible to strikes you might have been able to avoid without the butt

Just playing devils advocate I don’t have a white horse in this kkk bowl

If Strickland had a better game plan for being offensive against the take down attempts he probably finishes DDP but oh well. It’s gonna mad weird if DDP keeps this win streak going though. The undisputed champ at 185 having terrible striking and no defense is mad weird. No way he gets passed Izzy, Strickland(again), Cannonier and Khamzat :lol:
Mostly a fair case though I don’t necessarily agree with everything

I would like to know if the judges used the takedowns to influence their ddp rounds cuz the takedowns did nothing! Except maybe take some energy from Strickland

Ddp striking is awkward maybe not technical but still effective, like really effective

Far as his chances against the rest it’s super interesting imo

he’s super durable too doesn’t get knocked off his game plan. Styles make fights ….

I think I kind of agree with you

An accidental butt is still a blow that could daze you though and therefore suceptible to strikes you might have been able to avoid without the butt

Just playing devils advocate I don’t have a white horse in this kkk bowl

Cuts pour immediately, especially when warmed up with your blood pumping. Caught an elbow that split me open by my hair line, it was like a faucet got turned on.

Elbow did it and that elbow was coming with or without his head brushing Strickland’s face first.

Till just as delusional as his homeboy Khamzat.

Cuts pour immediately, especially when warmed up with your blood pumping. Caught an elbow that split me open by my hair line, it was like a faucet got turned on.

Elbow did it and that elbow was coming with or without his head brushing Strickland’s face first.

Till just as delusional as his homeboy Khamzat.

Stop it mid *** till!!!

He hit ddp with some a good combo but got beat fair and square

Good fight, could have gone either way

Dricus was having problems finding sean and went to the grappling/wrestling

he was getting pieced up on the feet though

card was meh

Omg Sean’s fans and maybe even just ufc fans in general are being loud as hell in the comments everywhere lol

Every ddp post has countless comments supporting Strickland

Not surprised UFC posted that Izzy-DDP in cage confrontation and I'm sure they are offering Izzy a bag to fight on 300. They heavily edited that vid which again isn't surprising in the least.

Not surprised UFC posted that Izzy-DDP in cage confrontation and I'm sure they are offering Izzy a bag to fight on 300. They heavily edited that vid which again isn't surprising in the least.
Are they posting this to apply pressure to izzy to fight at 300? I realize the post didn’t say 300 but everyone’s thinking it

This is basically a toned down version of Dana announcing a fight that hasn’t officially been signed by the fighters to get the fans excited… and to make the fighters feel bad if they don’t agree lol

Are they posting this to apply pressure to izzy to fight at 300? I realize the post didn’t say 300 but everyone’s thinking it

This is basically a toned down version of Dana announcing a fight that hasn’t officially been signed by the fighters to get the fans excited… and to make the fighters feel bad if they don’t agree lol
It sure seems like a tactic to make Izzy take the fight. Him headlining would be the cherry at the top of the 300 card they really need to sell it as a special marquee event.

Khamzat can be ready all he wants but if homeboy has visa problems, that is on him. Hobnobbing with the dictator you claimed you were fleeing from to get refugee status is never going to be a good look.

Back
Top Bottom