The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

People forget Francis was taking heads as a MMA fighter (besides that terrible Gane and Lewis fight).

He probably going to get out boxed but at least the tutelage of Dewey Cooper and that power make an 0-1 boxer going against a former HW champ tantalizing. Hopefully his size isn’t a detriment. It was good for the Fury fight. But AJ is smaller than Fury. Edit: I’m mad wrong. AJ big.

Last edited:
I dunno. Conor coming off a two year lay off and horrific leg injury. His last win was a washed Cowboy. We acting like Chandler can’t wrestle lol. Or doesn’t have power (in his arms and legs). That’s a crazy fight to come back to.

Bobby Green or Jim Miller are better ones lol. Turner, Hooker, BSD, Gamrot, Arman, Islam, Gaethje, Porier all bad ones.

I just need to see chimaev fight all 3 of Strickland, izzy and ddp

I need to see izzy fight ddp as well

If I see all of those fights I’ll have zero to complain about

I need to watch an event at this venue

Never knew this man was this much of a savage. He handed bruv his belt like dawg idc about dis **** take it

Then the ref wanted dude to die in there

I can’t believe this was Chandler’s last fight. Then he hitched his car to the Conor McGregor train (TUF and waiting more than a year).

1705361182076.png

I low key feel sorry for Merab and Cory Sandhagen. And we got Umar in the boonies of the rankings.

BW on fiyah right now (behind LW ATM).

I could see Suga giving Chito issues in the early rounds of the fight. Hopefully Sean has been working on his conditioning. We’ve never really seen him in a five round barn burner. We have since Chito. He’s pulled out some crazy upset finishes.

Back
Top Bottom