The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The other versions people posted of his tweet were different and left off ddp trolling izzy calling him Chinese and Nigerian lmao

Wouldn’t surprise me if merab never fought for the title. I could easily see them trying to force him to fight umar next

I just heard nicksick was in kapes corner.. I didn’t know they were together
Yeah he moved over there since 2021 I think. Pretty much once he got on the winning streak from the Osborne fight. It's a much better fit for him. He wasn't getting much out of AKA since Javier mostly travels back and forth if any of the Dagestanis are in camp.

Yeah he moved over there since 2021 I think. Pretty much once he got on the winning streak from the Osborne fight. It's a much better fit for him. He wasn't getting much out of AKA since Javier mostly travels back and forth if any of the Dagestanis are in camp.
Nicksick gotta be at the top right now man

Turning Sean ****ing Strickland into a champion should automatically put him on the Mount Rushmore of all time coaches to be honest :lol:

I'm still high on Kape being a champ at FLW. He has Figgy like power in the weight class that most guys don't and his speed is crazy.
I want to see him go up against Mokaev for the belt at some point

They’d have a solid prefight build up lol

Back
Top Bottom