The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Chandler isn’t a bad fight to come back. He’ll Kevin Holland and have an unwritten no wrestling rule.

Get to see the grit of McGregor.

Have to play MMA catch up tomorrow so I’ll see what all the controversy was with that one judges card.

Yeah there was some hype on Downey with him finally settling down staying out of trouble and training at Sanford

But he's 30 and suffering a loss like that doesn't seem to be promising

Catching up on Bellator. WOW, at Mix subbing Magomedov and putting him to sleep. Really looked like Mix has been putting in work on his stand-up. That size advantage is so crazy. He's going to tower over Stots and Pettis, if he wins.

Don't like how Topuria has been looking past Mitchell and been too focused on Paddy all week. Got a feeling Bryce might end up slamming him on his flat earth and slipping a sub. But hopefully Topuria sleeps him.

Got Jan with the upset. Ankolaevs last 2 fights just felt flat. He hasn't used his wrestling leg takedowns for a while now and has been trying takedowns/throws off the clinch where Jan is damgerous. If Jan gets going with the body/leg kicks early, just like Anthony Smith did, it'll be a short night for him.

I will say, if Ankelaev goes back to his blast double that he used to do he could end this within 2 rounds easily.

Good for Shahbazyan man. Love that he got with Dewey Cooper as his coach. Striking looked more patient, more setting traps. Defended the takedowns well too.

He still needs another 1 or 2 of these though. Hopefully they don't rush him again.

It's about damn time he left his old team. Edmond a petty *** for coaching Shahbazyans opponent :lol:

It’ll be interesting to see teenagers develop inside the ufc

The ufc really hasn’t been the place for development and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that

Ufc signing cans just to fight prospects is kinda weird but I’m not against it

I was just going to say. Sending an 18 year old to fight in the UFC sort of seems wild, but he made it look easy.

They didn’t have to make Bryce say all that stuff in the interview lol

“I’m the greatest to ever do it.”

“I will beat volk today.”

Lol that’s so outta character for him

Yeah I'm surprised he ate them shots. He can't do that for the whole fight though man. Topuria got ******* bricks man

He is nice. Kinda wild with them power shots. Did he gas at the 155 fight? Im not sure if im remembering correctly

Back
Top Bottom