The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I did gain some respect for Sean though.

He stayed humble during the interview. Good way of paying respect to opponent and toeing around the question without actually saying he didnt deserve the W.

Outlanded the man 40-15 in SIGNIFICANT strikes in the 3rd, and had the most damaging shot(knee), but still considered a robbery lol.

Hate that im the one defending this guy, i dont even like the kid :smh:

But to call that a clear win or robbery for Yan is just flat out wrong.

Outlanded the man 40-15 in SIGNIFICANT strikes in the 3rd, and had the most damaging shot(knee), but still considered a robbery lol.

Bro. It was a close fight.

Damage is the #1 criteria. Don’t waste your time.

I’ll wait to see if the stats change because they often do after time passes

But also all sig strikes aren’t the same so stats can be deceiving too

How many times did Sean get taken down?
6 takedowns were credited to Yan with 6 minutes of control time. O’Malley had 0 taken downs and less than 1 minute control time. Strike different was 18 more to O’Malley (I don’t think it was that wide).

UFC wants Suga Sean to rise up and be one of the faces of the brand. That is why he got the fight and why they gifted him that decision. No way he won IMO. Outside of the knee he wasn’t doing much to Yan and Yan had plenty of big shots himself along with majority of control and take down. Terrible call by the judges.

Bro, TJ got a double jointed shoulder or what? It keeps popping out and he gets it back in like nothing.

This is wild. Ref gotta call it. TJ is doing nothing in there.

AlJo has such bad luck. Knee. Separated shoulder in his first true title defense.

Back
Top Bottom