The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

LOL and I wouldn’t even be mad at it

I need to see izzy x till, doesn’t even matter the rankings or who’s in line, thats a proper cracker yeh

no-michael-scott.gif

Pls no more giving Till unnecessary and unearned privilege! I think he and Izzy would have a staring + feinting contest tbh

nice the homie from North east Philly gonna be fighting Michael Chiesa

hype for that one

i remember in 09 its all he wanted to do happy to see him continue living out his life

Back to back wars to start the card.

Jack Shore showcase on deck. Kid is talented and should be getting more shine than Paddy off his skills. Definitely a real prospect in the division.

Wow, big heart and toughness from Paddy. Good for him. He definitely has that Darren Till chin syndrome. Both them dudes will back up in a straight line with their chin up. That won't fly once you start climbing up I'm a division as deep as 55.

Was not expecting that style and volume of striking from pimblett. For whatever reason thought he was more of a wrestler

BJJ is definitely his ace. Will try flying arm triangles/bars and real aggressive to try to take people's backs. But you could see his striking improve dramatically fight to fight over his last 2-3.

He has tons of potential and he's still young as hell. But if he doesn't start tucking that chin soon he'll be another Till.

Back
Top Bottom