The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

How the turn tables for Jorge

“After fighting Nate and seeing how much damage I did to Nate and how easy I did it, he realized there’s several layers between me and you (Edwards). He doesn’t wanna fight…they’ve asked him a couple of times; he’s not mentioning my name right now. And I get it man, he knows…when I get in there (the Octagon), I know to deliver the best experience to the fans and everybody watching. And to further myself from the pack, to separate myself from the pack, I have to be as violent as possible.”

MMA Math. Truly.

I’d take it if I was Edwards. Get the rub from fighting Masvidal. Also, the build up and promo would make it highly Anticipated.

Jorge could also make huge money fighting Paul but he’s got that contract lock in.

Lee definitely a conundrum. Should’ve stayed at 155. Just because your last loss was against Oliviera doesn’t automatically mean you should move up to WW. Charles is the champ now.

Lee’s chin and cardio seems suspect. And no point in trying to challenge Dagestan wrestlers if your grappling ain’t elite.

Khabib could keep it up across the whole fight and do significant GnP. Islam seems like he has better striking and slightly worse grappling but enough to give 155 fits.

Hyped to see 145 finally begin moving again. I probably under appreciate Volkanovski. He beat Max X2, Chad Mendez, Aldo along the way to gold. This is his tenth UFC fight.

Man, UFC needs to stop with these 6 fight main cards. These fight nights shouldn't be ending passed midnight
Crazy. It’s 9:21 PST and we’re not even on the main event. I’m sure the hardcore love this. But it’s literally almost week after week of this with mundane cards (when it’s not a PPV).

them boys whipping them kicks... makes me wince looking at it :sick:

Back
Top Bottom