The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

“Donald the bigot”. the energy though
Diego wants the smoke

“Maybe @cowboycerrone training methods should be questioned??” Sanchez said on his Instagram story (via LowKickMMA). “Racing, mountain biking, wakeboarding, snow mobiling, hunting, shooting, Jerky selling, traveling like a rockstar and chewing with Monster drink….hope Donald the bigot gets taken to the hospital to protect his head he said needed healing.”

That’s a nice fight for both coming off their recent losses. I’d assume Jared could get a title shot (if Izzy really is playing games with Whitaker).

We’re rich, baby. Break out the red panties.

Notice Porier in the back. Fast forward to now...back to back fights with Conor.

Seems like everyone ducking him smh

Matchup makes no sense. It’s extreme high risk low reward for Islam as Moises is no slouch but a no name

Rda where you at
Yeah, definitely a step back after making light work of Drew Dober.

I think I remember seeing RDA got an injury, not sure how long for though.

Felder already straight up said he don't want that smoke :lol:. Hooker would be the only reasonable option now cause Ali's guys won't fight each other.

Sucks that Kevin Lee got the worst luck and blew both his knees out smh. Man's was the only one campaigning for that fight.

Guess he's been bulking during recovery and going to finally make the 170 move. Good for him, still got a high ceiling.

Tony in prime form at the press conference :lol: :lol:

Beneil getting kinda rattled. Bright lights might get to this kid.

Tony going at Chandler too :rofl:

Claressa Shields MMA debut with PFL in less than a month on June 10

I don't know if she'll ever get a chance to fight Harrison. I think Harrison should dip to Bellator, try to take out Cyborg and maybe one or two others and then fight Amanda

Hopefully time allows it, I'd really like to see Harrison v Amanda while Amanda still has motivation and shelf life

Claressa Shields MMA debut with PFL in less than a month on June 10

I don't know if she'll ever get a chance to fight Harrison. I think Harrison should dip to Bellator, try to take out Cyborg and maybe one or two others and then fight Amanda

Hopefully time allows it, I'd really like to see Harrison v Amanda while Amanda still has motivation and shelf life
Claressa should NOT fight Kayla right now Or for about 2-3 years. She “just” started training MMA last fall. Kayla has three years of experience plus I’d a gold medal Judoka.

I wouldn’t say Kayla has been fighting top competition but she her training at ATT has been legit. And she is surrounded by at least two of the best P4P women fighters on the planet, top male athletes and good coaches.

Bellator wouldn’t be a bad move for Kayla. But I think she has designs on UFC.

But Dana did recently say he didn’t think she was ready for UFC:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/5/...c-whole-nother-level-here-pfl-womens-mma-news

Her response:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/5/13/22434954/kayla-harrison-dana-white-pfl-ufc-womens-mma-news

In Dana code speak, I think it just means he doesn’t see making money on her, which is a shame as she’s a legitimate athlete.

Kind of feel like tomorrows card is more for the hardcore fans. Some great names on the card, but definitely unappreciated. I think the Tony Beniel fight is going to be a banger. Then you got Shane Burgos and Edson Barboza who always bring the action. Should be good.

Back
Top Bottom