The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Technically she's still employed with One Championship just not fighting for them, guess the UFC are fine with that.

Ronda ain’t coming back

I feel like if there is anyone Rhonda could feel like she can beat, it's Meisha Tate. But I doubt she'd test those waters cause it's a lose situation. If she won, I don't think anyone would give her any kind of credit for it seeing how she beat her twice.

Good to hear he was actually offered the title fight. Can't blame him at all. Go get paid what you're worth. Two title defenses wouldn't equal the pay day he'll get off a Mcgregor ppv.

Dying at Embedded Ep 1 where Stipe's parents are recording him step by step opening the ESPN+ app and streaming to the t.v. :lol:

Stipe's dad saying his last fight they didn't know what to do so they had to watch on an iPad:rofl:

UFC 264, July 10, definitely has to be the date they are targeting for the Conor-Dustin trilogy. It's in July so who knows if Vegas will be allowing full crowds by then, if not maybe they pull an audible and try to hold it at AT&T stadium in Dallas. With a decent co main event they could pack that place easily.

Ngannu (263) ripped af weighing in almost 30lbs heavier than Stipe(234). Stipe might have a hard time trying to grapple with him.

interesting to see Francis carry that extra weight. might get blown up after the first rd

Francis definitely better be prepared for a full 5 rounds as Stipe will definitely look to weather the early storm and tire Francis out early. I know Francis' power is his bread and butter but Stipe is one of the few guys at HW who can elude the shots and also take him down. Was just looking at Francis' wiki and he hasn't fought a fight longer than 1:11 since that snoozer with Lewis back in mid 2018.

O’malley or Almedia?:nerd:
Seems like it should be a showcase fight for O'malley being that Almedia is very hittable on the feet. But Almedia loves those leg/calf kicks and O'malley got some fragile injury prone legs. All depends if them twigs hold up for him imo

2AA4D483-4C30-4EE1-AD8D-D7F74DDE4F99.jpeg

🧢

ESPN, Dana and UFC brass want Francis as the champ so bad lol. I mean I'm rooting for him but Stipe gotta feel some type of way.

Also is this last fight on Twoods contract? If so UFC could consider releasing him with an L.

Its understandable, stipe’s been a great champ and seems like a good dude but does anyone really care much? Ngannou has the It factor, looks like a superhero, and can probably punch a dent into a rhino’s skull.

Back
Top Bottom