The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Marvin is a hot head. Apparently he goes up to media face to face and tells them if he disagrees with anything they say lol

He been hella stuck on Izzy ever since

Also let’s see mousasi fight someone his own size in romero lol

Oh my god. If this turns out to be true and it kinda seems likely since there's video evidence, I think it'd be safe to say he's done this before to others. Gotta wonder which or if any prominent fighters at Jackson Wink have had this experience but just didn't say anything

"The student told investigators that Freitas came to her home Nov. 7 for an appointment to massage her legs and feet. The woman had been training in Brazilian jiu-jitsu with Freitas for six years and had recently experienced cramping in her lower body.

The two ate breakfast together and while she was using the restroom, she said Freitas prepared her a second glass of orange juice. The student was also drinking wine and added whiskey and ginger ale to the juice. About 20 to 30 minutes after drinking the beverage, the woman laid on her couch and at that point she believes Freitas started massaging her legs and feet. But she quickly fell asleep on the couch.

When the woman woke up hours later, she told investigators that Freitas was gone and she was naked from the waist down. Days later and still confused about what happened, the woman remembered that she had a security camera installed in her living room. She watched the surveillance video of the events of Nov. 7 and also gave the video to investigators.

Per the criminal complaint, the video shows Freitas "possibly" dropping something into the woman's orange juice glass while she was in the bathroom. Freitas made a "flicking" motion with his hand over the drink, per the complaint.

Later, the video shows what appears to be Freitas removing the woman's shorts and forcing oral sex on her while she was asleep on the couch. The criminal complaint reads that when Freitas maneuvered the woman's legs following the massage, they seemed like "dead weight." The video also shows, per the complaint, Freitas' right arm moving back and forth rapidly with his hand near the women's groin area. Before leaving, Freitas took the woman's hand, which appeared to be limp, and rubbed it against his genitals.

Per the complaint, after Freitas left the home, the video showed the woman laying motionless for about 50 more minutes before sitting up and checking her cell phone."

Seeing how Oliveira has had weight cut issues in the past would not be surprised if he misses weight with the fight being on three week's notice.

Three fights scrapped this weekend and counting :lol: :smh:

"Late Sunday night, Angela Hill announced she was out of her fight against Tecia Torres. Yet, that wasn’t all as Karl Roberson also tested positive and was forced to withdraw from his UFC 256 scarp against Dalcha Lungiambula. However, the fight has been rebooked for December 19.

Now, however, welterweight contender, Dwight Grant took to social media to reveal he is out of his UFC 256 fight against Li Jingliang."

Its breakin real bad for the UFC right now, no wonder Dana is gaining so much weight and getting so aggro about ish

All these cancels and Figueirdo out here testing the MMA Gods getting a cut in a shop with no workers wearing masks :sick:

I do like how they got Manel Kape as the fill in for the main. Dude can fight and can definitely be champ in the near future.

Missed this from the morning. Interesting

Definitely surprising but I also heard both orgs passed on Anderson Silva as well. Heard that Bellator doesn't want to be known as the org that takes the washed up UFC guys anymore. Time will tell but it's smarter for them to try building their own talent like McKee, Pico, Lima and MVP instead of doing the legends type fights, Machida looked so washed in his last fight.

He is regretting just standing in that Izzy fight now. Perhaps he's asking for too much money? Who knows.
Yup I think he and Anderson could be pricing themselves out tbh. I’m sure their managers will figure something out, also it’s not clear to me if romero was the one who asked for the release

Welp Rachael bae has been released. Can't say I'm surprised. Wonder if she just tries to push her IG page, maybe only fans or joins a lower level org like Invicta. And she trains (used to train?) at Jesus is Lord gym lol.

1607476463992.png

Tony just randomly crawling down the stairs. :lol:

Never changed El Cucuy never change.

This comment in the 2nd Embedded. :rofl:

Tony Ferguson hiking Mt Everest: “It’s not built to my specifications.”
Tony Ferguson on Embedded Youtube comments>

I'm serious, there's nothing ******* better than them. I go back and watch old eps just to look at the comments

Back
Top Bottom