The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I’m not so convinced Jorge beats McGregor....if I remember correctly he was losing to Til before he knocked him out. I don’t see McGregor running through him but it’s not as bad a matchup as most think. Conor absolutely wants a belt (any belt) before he matches up with Khabib though. The fight would be even more hyped up that way and Khabib wouldn’t be able to shut him down for being empty handed.

I’m not so convinced Jorge beats McGregor....if I remember correctly he was losing to Til before he knocked him out. I don’t see McGregor running through him but it’s not as bad a matchup as most think. Conor absolutely wants a belt (any belt) before he matches up with Khabib though. The fight would be even more hyped up that way and Khabib wouldn’t be able to shut him down for being empty handed.
belt vs belt WWE style

BMF vs LW champ sounds good to be true and it's very gimmicky but we talked about Dana White who getting more becoming vince mcmahon on each day.

Khabib won't agree to it unless massive payment guarantee on his side (and i talking about 100 mil ballpark figure)

Good ****, Jorge. I don’t blame him for not wanting to wait around

“That’d be good too, if Conor wanted to do that,” Masvidal said of an interim title fight with McGregor. “One of these guys is going to scrap with me. I’m leaning, right now, towards Usman, the way he’s been talking s**t. If Conor wants to get it done, it won’t be hard to get it done, but I’m not going to sit here and entertain bulls**t and stuff, you know? I just want to scrap.”

Would love to see a press conference between Conor and Justin, would also be fireworks inside the octagon

Gaethje at 170? I feel like they’re trying to put on extra muscle for the potential Khabib rematch and then boil down for the 155 weigh ins like he did at featherweight.

Couldn’t hurt I suppose, gotta get whatever advantage he can.

Usman and Jorge are ramping up the heat. Jorge especially is starting to flip that switch into that I'll fight you backstage Jorge

E99C4EDF-9319-4777-A05C-4339DD23A940.gif

What did Jorge say about MAGA?
UFC welterweight contender Jorge Masvidal says US President Donald Trump has invited him to the White House.

“So we don’t know the dates yet, we don’t know when it is, but I did get that and that’s an honour, no matter what your political views are, that’s the president of this country,” Masvidal told Kevin Iole of Yahoo! Sports (via South China Morning Post), discussing his planned visit with the President.

It’s not the fact that’s he’s a trump supporter but to go on about him being a goat? Sure, he has accomplished some amazing things but cmon....really?

Bout to send this to wife to make her feel terrible.

Poor guy. From mental health struggles to emergency surgery and now his baby daughter falling ill. Bobby Knuckles can’t catch a break.

Back
Top Bottom