The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Look like a pun but I'm legit c0nfused

Not everyone has class and some people take what they do seriously and when mocked ... well they are out there to be cold blooded killers ....

Just like the dude that kill someone and then go have dinner with family .. no conciousness!!!

FTR, I had no problem with the two wild right hands "Gamebred" landed on Askren after the flying knee. You fight until the ref stops it. It's not a fighter's job to determine whether their opponent is fully out or concussed. I get there's bad blood there and a lot of talk in the nasty build-up. It's what Jorge did after the ref called it that bothered me. Save that for when you run into 'Funky' Ben next, whether it be backstage tonight or down the road on the UFC circuit. When Askren is recovered and fully coherent.

Ben got smoked, lol. Damn, Holly got rocked. I thought she’d make it out the first round and really give Amanda a run but it is what it is. Great to see Amanda continue to show everyone that she’s the greatest woman to do it ever in the UFC.

Just saw that Masvidal ko :wow:

Dude was wildin after the fight. Might as well have went all the way and piss on him too

sBXRau.gif

Back
Top Bottom