The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is there still no other way to watch this than ESPN+???
Nope. If you dont no how to find illegal streams in 2019 I dunno what to tell ya except that posting it here will get the person banned/warned and or the thread locked. The internet is a vast place my G...

Nope. If you dont no how to find illegal streams in 2019 I dunno what to tell ya except that posting it here will get the person banned/warned and or the thread locked. The internet is a vast place my G...

Na I know there are streams :rofl:
But I ain’t trying to budget for this and hold my damn phone all night...

I want to actually pay for it and watch it like we should be able to do.

**** this new era of UFC PPV

QZQ4WF.gif

Feeling we see three straight finishes.

Jones
Nunes
Gamebred

Most excited to see my dude Jorge cave in askrens face. The article that Shaun did on him on the Athletic was the goods

Feeling we see three straight finishes.

Jones
Nunes
Gamebred

Most excited to see my dude Jorge cave in askrens face. The article that Shaun did on him on the Athletic was the goods
to keep it a buck" all them cards on one championship was roided up. If he ice skate thru them hooks I don't see son cooking his mitt. But at the same time masvidal be throwing fire.

Purses for #UFC239: Jones $500k/0; Santos $350k/0; Nunes 300/200; Holm 300/0; Masvidal 100/100; Askren 210/160; Blachowicz 46/46; Rockhold 200/150; Sanchez 103/103; Chiesa 52/52; Melendez 200/0; Allen 32/32

to keep it a buck" all them cards on one championship was roided up. If he ice skate thru them hooks I don't see son cooking his mitt. But at the same time masvidal be throwing fire.
Masvidal always been one of the sharpest boxers. The fact that he slept a guy like still really showed his abilities

Masvidal always been one of the sharpest boxers. The fact that he slept a guy like still really showed his abilities
thing is roman statue face has faces strong boxers in one FC . Dude eats punches like nothing. Def don't want askren to win but dude is gonna try to pull himt ground and win a rolling match.

I feel that

Excited for my dude Rockhold to be back. He’s one of my favorite fighters but I also don’t mind watching him get slept because his arrogance gets to be a bit much sometimes

Like he’s talented AF but dude has barely won his losing the belt. And he’s out here saying he can beat Jon....please. Feeling he’s gonna pack some serious power at LHW

Get those bets in, fellas. AKA boy, “Suave” Hernandez winning this next bout by comfortable decision, 30-27.

af1 1982 af1 1982 , put some bread up, my G. You got “Gambred,” I’m rollin’ with ‘Funky’ Ben.

Rockhold and Masvidals purses should be switched. Also Masvidal needs to fire his agent. Hes one of the 3 most popular guys in the company ATM. He need a quarter mill for tonight plus the promotion hes been doin the last week

“Suave” Hernandez fought perfectly until he got caught with the knee. Controlled and won the first 7-8 minutes of the fight. AKA gonna work on that boy’s ground game.

Don’t recommend tailing because I’m chasing now, threw 1U on Gil at +300. Think he can eek a decision in some way.

Back
Top Bottom