The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i flip flopped on this fight so many times :lol: (pun intended)

rose is incredible man. she was so much better technically. i'm done doubting her even tho she lost

andrade brute strength is why i initially picked her and it came through. damn. damn near paralyzed her

At least the Brazilians saw one of em win.

Brazilians owning women’s mma at the moment

Put her in there with Joanna

Damn, and just like that it's over, guess I was wrong. That landing was bad :sick:, good to see Rose is ok

Andrade is limited on the feet but she got power, she's strong as **** and and she keeps coming. Can't count her out I guess.

honestly even without the slam, idk if rose could've kept that up for 5 rounds.

great fight. i hope that doesn't scar her, she already has mental problems

To me, something like that should result in a short stoppage of the fight. Not really fair and deserving of a loss. You can't punch in the back of the head, shouldn't be able to continue after shawty landed on her neck.

that **** was up there with arona/rampage and randleman/fedor man

To me, something like that should result in a short stoppage of the fight. Not really fair and deserving of a loss. You can't punch in the back of the head, shouldn't be able to continue after shawty landed on her neck.
Rules are weird. Just like you can't do certain elbows and no soccer kicks in certain leagues but you can do all sorts of other "legal" **** that is just as lethal lol

Rose said "this is a huge pressure off my shoulders". idk sounds like being champ was a lot for her to handle
it was a big reason why i doubted her against JJ 2x. esp since the fight was off that dolly incident. her physical skills obviously there, but her mental fluctuates a lot.

side note, is andrade gonna get busted for PEDs? i refuse to believe she's that stronk man :lol:

it was a big reason why i doubted her against JJ 2x. esp since the fight was off that dolly incident. her physical skills obviously there, but her mental fluctuates a lot.

side note, is andrade gonna get busted for PEDs? i refuse to believe she's that stronk man :lol:
Her and Gahdelia man. They look like Liniker hulks

I'm seeing a lot of discussion about this already, looks like the Kimura hold renders the rule moot

"6. Spiking the opponent to the canvas onto the head or neck (pile-driving): A pile driver is considered to be any throw where you control your opponent's body placing his feet towards the sky with his head straight down and then forcibly drive your opponents head into the canvas or flooring material. It should be noted when a fighter is placed into a submission hold by their opponent, if that fighter is capable of elevating their opponent they may bring that opponent down in any fashion they desire because they are not in control of their opponent’s body. The fighter who is attempting the submission can either adjust their position, or let go of their hold before being slammed to the canvas"

I'm seeing a lot of discussion about this already, looks like the Kimura hold renders the rule moot

"6. Spiking the opponent to the canvas onto the head or neck (pile-driving): A pile driver is considered to be any throw where you control your opponent's body placing his feet towards the sky with his head straight down and then forcibly drive your opponents head into the canvas or flooring material. It should be noted when a fighter is placed into a submission hold by their opponent, if that fighter is capable of elevating their opponent they may bring that opponent down in any fashion they desire because they are not in control of their opponent’s body. The fighter who is attempting the submission can either adjust their position, or let go of their hold before being slammed to the canvas"

That wasn't a spike. Think of undertaker's tombstone piledriver in terms of how the opponent's head is landing to be considered a spike.

Back
Top Bottom