The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I legit get mad when wwe keeps referring to ugly honda housey as the baddest woman on the planet. Nunes needs to punch her again.

No way cyborg gets a rematch. Completely outclassed

there's really nobody at 145. megan anderson really hasn't earned a shot. you got ladies moving up to fight at that weight. that division was for cyborg and nunes just ****** dana's plan. watch him take that division away like men's 135

I got that wrong.. had cyborg winning comfortably.

However, I didn’t realize they were so evenly matched until the preflight stats.

there's really nobody at 145. megan anderson really hasn't earned a shot. you got ladies moving up to fight at that weight. that division was for cyborg and nunes just ****ed dana's plan. watch him take that division away like men's 135
Has Nunes fought holly? It’s escaping me between beers at this time

there's really nobody at 145. megan anderson really hasn't earned a shot. you got ladies moving up to fight at that weight. that division was for cyborg and nunes just ****ed dana's plan. watch him take that division away like men's 135

Besides holly, cyborg would’ve just continued to fight nobodies.

Y’all I laugh every time Ronda posts about her being the baddest woman on the planet on her IG :rofl:

And all the WWE fans hyping her up in her comments lmaooo

So jones had the positive test but cali still letting him fight and he can still get the belt?

Back
Top Bottom