The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

So all of a sudden Romero was “healthy” to fight at msg :lol: this guy

Whatever. Gus vs Jones is fine for the end of the year

Msg still in limbo, Diaz and diamond really can’t get that main event love :lol:

It doesn't feel like we're a week away from the return of McGOAT
Agreed, aside from the press conference there hasn't been any true build up. The build up to UFC 205 was much bigger obviously. It should start to hit next week especially if there are pressers and a huge media day that they actually let the public into.

good thing i didn't buy tickets for ufc 230. Was hoping for Jones to headline, but i'll just watch it at home if it's just Nate vs Dustin.

3n9w3yarsjo11.jpg

rizin 13 looking good

But these Korea v Japan Tekken 7 exhibition matches locked in at the 7th match of the card. TOO HYPE!!!

Seems like the reason DC is taking the LHW fight is because he can still have the Brock bag at HW.

UFC is so scandalous with the way they strip their champions. Could’ve sworn DC has fought twice this year. It has not been one year since he defended his belt. There’s literally no rhyme or reason to how they strip titles.

DC being stripped at lhw? Guess that makes sense with them setting up Gus-Jones for 232 for a vacant lhw belt. Double champs just aren't feasible and seems to be just a good thing to have on your resume'. I'm old school in that I believe you should have 2-3 fights against top contenders in the division before being given the shot. Hell I wouldn't mind them just doing catchweights for these "superfights" but UFC just wants to have a title on the line for their PPV's.

Anyone have dazn? Bellator card is their first dazn exclusive. Does the service offer on demand replays after the event has aired?

Yeah, I was listening to Ariel and he mentioned it. I was like darn, I forgot they were going this route.

I was listening to this MMA podcast called the Morning Toke. He said Ariel wasn’t a journalist.Thought the dude was hating since Ariel breaks MMA news on twitter, website, etc.

Haha first Nate and Dustin claim they are fighting for the new 165 strap then this lol. They must be trolling again.

I’ll be at a wedding in the middle of wine country for the fight with zero MMA fans. Not sure how I’ll pull this off.

Lol at Rory and Feraz calling Tyron "Tyrone"

Rory vs Gegard is intriguing but not enough to sign up for Bellator

Sheesh. I'm a big Jones fan but started to become a DC fan in his absence. I wanna see both do well but DC ethered him Jesus

Back
Top Bottom