The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

irish fella is the biggest coward. Throwing that metal dolley at a bus full of people. Should’ve been banned from this country and sued for all his money.

probably lol

just like gatje going to run through vick tomorrow

not seeing all this hype yall giving vick....dood has been bottom feeding in the UFC for like 6 years fighting way smaller guys (cans too). His biggest step up in competition was Dariush and he got starched.

A 6'3 dood fighting guys 5'6-5'9 just dont scream true warrior to me, he taking the easy road trying to fight little guys.

Talking about fighting cans? Isn’t that what Justin built his career off of in WSOF? No disrespect to Gaethje.

Vick’s got some decent Ws, but he’s just now getting into the top 10 so we’ll see what he’s all about. From what I’ve heard it’s been tough for him to get fights.

Vick 9-1 in UFC, Gaethje 1-2. Food for thought.

Yair been silent too, not a good look. If a fighter says they’re injured, I believe him but at least tweet something.

guy made the mistake of not snapping the arm. frank mir didn’t wait for people to tap, he would just break your arm with the quickness.

anders is just average as hell man.. surprised the ufc been trying to hype him so much

you-got-knocked-the-fugg-out-gif-7.gif

anders is just average as hell man.. surprised the ufc been trying to hype him so much
He's super stiff and older already but you know it's the Alabama football story line lol

His fight IQ doesn't seem too high either, definitely was fortunate that that wasn't an illegal kick

Reactions: OTG
I buy that he was setting the trap but that as close to illegal it could possibly be :lol:

In the Machida fight he seemed to not take advantage on the mat and now tonight I felt that he had Williams on the ropes but instead of just letting him up quickly he let him recover by feinting to enter his guard

Reactions: OTG
This promo for UFC Dallas is so sad :rofl:

They couldn't even have hyped sound bytes from Rogan. He sounded bored as hell :rofl:

Terrible card. Terrible match making, Woodley should be fighting Colby. Hope Woodley can win and then fight Colby next.. possibly Conor

glad 125 has been shaken up recently... this would be the perfect time for horiguchi to come back.

Back
Top Bottom