The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

can't wait to see brock get beat down, cower, and run back to wrasslin for the 3rd time :rofl:

i'm rooting for dc
but he clearly couldn't take miocic down - and brock would be even harder
plus brock gonna just go for takedowns and ground and pound points - would be something to see dc neutralize brock takedowns but i dont know if he big enough
both being wrestlers

dc gotta ko the beast incarnate and triumph
before dc chin goes, he getting old
brock had a chin at one point - he ate carwins best w/o going to sleep - but who knows now - he even older

Anything is possible ....

But naw, **** looked legit ....

I'm just not a fan of fake fighters wanting to be real fighters until they get in with a real fighter and cower in a ball when they getting punished.

DC smart man. Flew that flick right jab to the left eye for the eye poke. Finishes him with a right hook. Still blindsided from it

While I loved the whole post fight madness, gotta feel for Stipe there. Just got KOd and had to watch that circus. Then to get called a piece of **** by Brock for no reason

Legit was waiting for Brock to drop the N word

Anything is possible ....

But naw, **** looked legit ....

I'm just not a fan of fake fighters wanting to be real fighters until they get in with a real fighter and cower in a ball when they getting punished.
Brock was a real fighter before he became a fake fighter though

He isn't one of them and never carried himself as such

While I loved the whole post fight madness, gotta feel for Stipe there. Just got KOd and had to watch that circus. Then to get called a piece of **** by Brock for no reason

Legit was waiting for Brock to drop the N word

I was waiting for it too. No bull. Never know what he is going to do.

THAT is why he is a draw

That was a nice promo by Brock.

His problem though is thinking he's still in WWE.

Those dudes ain't Roman Reigns.

Those dudes he's calling pieces of **** would obliterate him in the Octagon

Reactions: OTG
Jon Jones is suppose to be where DC at. A double champion and fighting Brock for a big money fight.

The irony. Jones has to be feeling sick right now.

Jon Jones is suppose to be where DC at. A double champion and fighting Brock for a big money fight.

The irony. Jones has to be feeling sick right now.

Irony being Brock is as big a cheater as Jones, but Cormier doesn’t care if it’s Brock cheating.

Stipe is one of the greats in the HW division. But dude takes a lot of hits, I knew he was going to lose by KO one of these days. From all the slurs in his speeches.

Back
Top Bottom