The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

any time there's a hyped fight with two power strikers that probably won't make it to decision it seems like there's a good chance it will disappoint :lol:
True but this one was beyond bizzarre and disappointed greatly with both barely throwing and being told to engage multiple tines.

bet they gon gift ***** *** brock title shot after the main event :smh:

Everywhere I go I'm puttin on..

Wish UFC would do live performances or have a guy like mgk walk out with stipe while performing ala lil Wayne with pbf.

i'm already eagerly anticipating what type of dance brock does after dc/stipe drills his roided up *** :lol:

WOW.

Is he even back in the testing pool?

If that’s the case...how the hell is Bones not back yet?
brock gets special rules... they ain't testing his *** but will give him a title shot without a win 5 years :lol:

Can someone please explain why Brock is a draw? I mean I know he is but I don't understand. Dude has the personality of fly paper
people like watching juiced up battletoads. i don't understand why he's a draw in the WWE either. great businessman i guess

Can someone please explain why Brock is a draw? I mean I know he is but I don't understand. Dude has the personality of fly paper
never got it either... he gon fold again like last time as soon as he gets hit against dc or stipe

He is a draw in WWE because he is a real one in a sport where dudes aren't.

It is as simple as that
thanks. i don't watch it anymore so i have no idea. i mean he was cool back then but i feel like it'd get tiresome to see him steal the shine 3 times a year or whatever it is he does.

Back
Top Bottom