The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I def do not want to see the fight anymore now that the title is not on the line. .2 pounds let him fight for the belt, there should be a +/- .5 pound limit or something this is ridiculous.

If not, Yoel will never get another shot at the title.

That’s wild I never heard that about Ali, but as much as I respect his business prowess I’ve been wanting him to get slapped for acting like a douche

Apparently he is a very legit fighter though, moraes says he gives him a tough time sparring

Ali’s almost fought with so many people lol. He almost fought jimmie Rivera’s camp last week and then he wanted to fight Conor’s thugs in Brooklyn
Ali has a pretty interesting past. I’ve googled him once to learn a bit more and it got pretty deep. I THINK he was working as an informant or something. I forget what it was - but it was pretty weird.

UFC has got to come up with a real system to stop this BS. If they can stalk these guys to take their piss and blood then they can weigh these guys out of competition to see where they really stand at.

Moving the weigh in time does nothing. The only reason these guys cut weight is for an advantage. Yoel could easily just fight at 205 with no problems, Till could easily fight at 185 and so on.

At this rate, its going to take someone dying the day before the fight until we actually see a real system put in place.

Also I dont feel for Romero one bit, you sign a contract to fight months in advance at a specific weight. You dont make the weight then thats on you.

Yoel :smh:Wanted to see my guy pull this off too.

So what do you do if by some chance he KO’s Whittaker? No way he gets another shot nor can you hold up the division. What a S***show

they weren't given the full extra 2 hours to cut the 1 pound. the commission forced yoel to weigh in earlier.

Until recently, I didn’t know you couldn’t be a few fractions of a pound over for a title fight. Like you have to be 185.0.

Don’t care about the commission yoel missed weight for two title fights now

Nobody to blame but himself and the weight cut is obviously too brutal for him at this age

He deserves nothing

I still dont know how Yoel passes drug tests (well besides getting busted once)

Homie looks like a battletoad

sam-chester-battletoad-lowpolycoloured-crop.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I get Covington is trying to play up the whole loud mouth redneck bit for attention, but how you playing tough guy and jones had you washing his dishes like you was a jailhouse ***

Don’t get me wrong i know it’s been the culture but it’s not too appealing when a guy is kinda killing himself just to make weight

If it gets to that point like he needs help to walk that’s just too much. I was against more weight classes because then there’s more belts and probably fake belts but this is too crazy

I'd cancel the fight if I were in Dana's position. Yoel clearly can't make 185 anymore and you can't have him knockout your Champion in a non title fight.

Just move Benevidez/Pettis up to to the main card

Back
Top Bottom