The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lmaoooooo so it's the same thing as Holloway vs pettis

Romero can't win the interim if he wins but rockhold can

What a **** show hahahaha hahahaha

If Yoel wins lmaooooo

Do they still give yoel a crack at Whittaker if he wins only he'd not be the interim champ? Lmaoooo interim belt is so ******* hilarious

In all fairness, Yoel did take it on short notice. But I guess if you sign to fight at 185, you think you'd be able to make weight.

I think if Luke loses, they'll still give him a shot at Whitaker. Yoel lost an interim title fight, then went right back in to another title fight.

In all fairness, Yoel did take it on short notice. But I guess if you sign to fight at 185, you think you'd be able to make weight.

I think if Luke loses, they'll still give him a shot at Whitaker. Yoel lost an interim title fight, then went right back in to another title fight.
The slight difference here is that Yoel only got this "title fight" because Whittaker got hurt

If they give Luke the title shot against Whittaker after losing to Yoel I'll be lol'ing. There'd literally be no point in Luke fighting Yoel to begin with if that would be the case

If Yoel wins do they grant him the crack at Whittaker even after missing weight? The whole interim title is too funny, it never is not funny

Like I said, the sport as a whole is in a struggle. Just doesn't have that wow factor like it had in the past 5-8 years.... it's unfortunate... there's not really an easy fix

It isn't just over-saturation although it's definitely a factor.. there's just not much intrigue out there at the moment.. been stagnant at the exact moment Dana and the brothers sold the company. They really knew what was coming, genius move

Conor wouldn't even really reverse this either IMO

Ben Nguyen was too worried about Mighty Mouse! Go To Sleep Young Man!

Formiga/Cejudo Title Eliminator should be signed!

Isreal started to get off right there... dudes gonna look to take him down which goes without saying

Good to see him get tested on the ground and against wrestling

very explosive get ups... flexible hips. gassed wilkinson out and pieced him up on the feet.

decent debut. 10/10 nickname btw. the last style bender :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom