The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You know that means we're getting Brock Lesnar vs. Jon Jones for the Interim Heavyweight Championship

Did weigh ins happen yet? DC gonna push down on the towel again?
Lol, weigh ins are always a day before the fights. Heard DC was around 215 currently.

Still won't believe these guys are fighting until they get in the cage Saturday.

Lol, weigh ins are always a day before the fights. Heard DC was around 215 currently.

Still won't believe these guys are fighting until they get in the cage Saturday.
My bad, thought it was Friday for some reason

I miss the UFC Primetime show they had for big cards which would have been perfect leading up to the DC/Jones bout. Embedded and the Countdown just aren't the same. I guess the production costs must have been too much.

Not gonna get my hopes up until both are walking into the octagon but can't help to get mad excited for JJ/DC. This is pure hatred between these two.

I want to root for DC but just can't do it. Things he does just irks me. He tried walking towards JJ during the face off AFTER Bones was already walking off the stage, cmon son.

think DC best chance is to come out aggressive and not let jones settle in and get in rythm. might open up to getting hit, but he can't be messing around

call me crazy, but i really think DC finishes him

Bovada just removed any betting on Cyborg Justino. I don't even think they did that for Rousey in her prime.

A lot of y'all seem to believe DC got this

I think Bones washes DC just like last time

:lol:

Literally pancakes. He's eating them on video and the other two guys I mentioned were seen (in Khabib's case, allegedly) breaking diet for their weight cuts and missed weight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom