The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Both petty for this exchange... but it looks like Dray caught the worse of it.

The way he responded was like a female... It was cringe worthy reading that.

Conor is one of the best trash talker I've ever witnessed though.

He's a moron. A messed up eye / detached retina is no joke. bisping should poke both that fool's eyes. So for title shots people will just try to insult and piss off champions.

Isn't he also a supporter of that orange bastard in the white house?

Chris is definitely letting the win get to his head. In the post fight he was saying some stuff that was sorta eye rolling

I'm happy he won but he's taking a bit too much. I understand he got tired of the criticisms after his losing streak but damn

At the same time, he's angling for big fights. I can't fault him. Bisping has done plenty of crude things

weidman was pretty much 20 seconds away from being finished by a smaller dude that probably doesnt even belong in that division

i expected weidman to basically out wrestle kelvin this match and cruise to a victory
i guess, any win is a confidence booster for him after taking them Ls

Just saw the Weidman/Gastelum fight. Kelvin almost had the tko and with 30 seconds more in the round he likely had a good chance of doing so. That said Weidman needed the win, hope they match him and Luke up again.

I would say Brunson or winner of Rockhold/Branch next for Weidman

Yoel and Jacare still out there, I hope they get matched up with different opponents next

Jotko, Anderson (probably not for Jacare) and Hall are possibilities

dawg alot of cats would have retired after that eye injury, this cat got the belt now.
I would say Brunson or winner of Rockhold/Branch next for Weidman

Yoel and Jacare still out there, I hope they get matched up with different opponents next

Jotko, Anderson (probably not for Jacare) and Hall are possibilities

I bet chris takes jacare next, jacare been looking vulnerable his last few fights, I think whittaker knocked whatever was left of that chin into space.

chris can score a winnable fight over a big name and take another step forward

so wassup, who yall got next week?

I think jones comes in ultra focused and stops DC

hoping for a WAR from cowboy and lawler

So turns out Uriah Hall will be fighting Jotko on the same card as Rockhold vs. Branch

Leaves Weidman, Brunson coming off wins and Jacare and Romero coming off losses

Also Anderson is out there but is only angling for money fights, i.e. Nick Diaz

Fight Week!!!! Praying no one drops between now and Saturday! Will send pics from the show it should be amazing.

In case ya'll were interested in the ticket prices for Mayweather McGregor. I got the pre sale but everything sold out in an instant.

image.jpeg

This weeks card is what the International Fight week card should have been.

I might be biased, but if Korean Zombie & Korean Superboy didn't get injured and stayed on this card, easily best card of the year.

I just read that Chiesa challenged Mario Yamasaki to a grappling match. Whether it goes down or not, Chiesa is the worst kind of sore loser ever.

Back
Top Bottom