The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lulz that was fake news I believe. Eddie was shook and started manufacturing stories I guess

Yoooo al is still a wild man lmao

He tweeted "hey UFC go f yourself" for not getting a bonus and then tweeted "this place is getting wrecked". Lmao did he destroy another hotel?

He said after the fight that he doesn't know if fighting is worth it and that there's dangerous guys out there where he could really get hurt. He said he would definitely not fight a top contender on his contract. He claims he gets paid 26k to show 26k to win. Sad situation he's a pretty entertaining young fighter

Last edited:
It sucked that Al missed out on that 50k bonus. tbh I think he might have deserved it over Moreno

When it came down to it, I think Dana is pushing Moreno and likes him. Can't say the same about Al

Last edited:
I don't think anyone likes al. If I see him on long island I'd be tempted to kick him in the nuts.

the reward isnt worth the risk with his current salary
no way ufc lets him out of the deal. probably has to finish it up and move to bellator

I don't think anyone likes al. If I see him on long island I'd be tempted to kick him in the nuts.
laugh.gif

You should pretend like you're interested in buying a house and use him as the realtor or whatever. Have him show you the kitchen and then make your move
the reward isnt worth the risk with his current salary
no way ufc lets him out of the deal. probably has to finish it up and move to bellator
Al is screwed, needs to do something to flip the script like Nate did to get paid more

Sounds like a plan. When he's in the kitchen next to the refrigerator I'll swing the door open to hit him in the head then kick him in the junk.

Joe one of them dudes that will be fighting forever it seems. He Tweeted last night that "I'll be back in the gym after a week or two"

Dude is just built like that. He's 32, I'm guessing he'll keep fighting even if he suffers some violent losses. It's gonna take like a string of KO's to get him to stop

Last edited:
I just feel he's been a shell since pettis starched him. Too many wars, he's gotten lucky in a few too, the chiesa and held fights and he's been rocked a bunch of times. It was hard watching al whoop on him

He's got his own academy so I figure he could just fall back on that though actively fighting is great promotion/marketing for it.

Phil Davis steps in for King Mo and defends his belt against Ryan Bader as the top prelim fight for Bellator NYC.

I could care less if DC/Jones is 'only' the co-main but are they really gonna promote the WFW as the main? As a hardcore fan I'm interested in seeing Cyborg fight again but most casuals could either care less or think she's a cheater.

I don't even care to see the fight, Cyborg has some crazy delusion that people actually care about her. Last thing we need is a second egomaniac female champ, especially one that has to rock a men's cup to accommodate that oversized toris that roids left behind.

Last edited:
Wonder if nate would accept an offer for the interim belt against tony

Wonder if Dana ever offered in the first place. That should have been the main or co main

Women's mma doesn't deserve to be main events. I get rousey even though i didn't really like it but come on now

Wonder if nate would accept an offer for the interim belt against tony

Wonder if Dana ever offered in the first place. That should have been the main or co main

Women's mma doesn't deserve to be main events. I get rousey even though i didn't really like it but come on now

nate is in no hurry to fight. he's thinking like a business man these days after The Mcgregor blessing

I know, I'm just curious is all

Ferg should be on the card since he lives and trains there would have been nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom