The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Throw Connor money at her to get her to fight Cyborg.

So when they going to announce GSP? UFC going for 1 million buy rates and $20 mil gates for the rest of the year.

She probably already getting Conor money to fight nunes. No way her purse isn't at least a mill. Where she'll make bank from the Cyborg fight is from ppv points.

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

I really wanna drop a little something on Nunes but I dunno man, those Judo throws and the armbar are second nature to Ronda, all she has to do is get in the clinch. 3-1 is a little much, but I don't know if Nunes can work that Holm gameplan effectively.

If Nunes can manage to keep her distance tho, Ronda is going sleep. That chick can hit

nunes better not come in hot and reckless and try for that quick knockout or she's gonna get caught in that clinch and armbar

nunes better not come in hot and reckless and try for that quick knockout or she's gonna get caught in that clinch and armbar

That's really the only legitimate concern considering she did just that with Zingano. Her most recent fight with Tate she exercised much better patience and only went balls out when she hurt Tate and the threat no longer existed.

If she fights similarly to how she did against Tate she will win by stoppage. Everything will be clear after she catches Ronda with a solid punch because we will see if Ronda breaks mentally as is expected given her last defeat. If she doesn't break, the stoppage will come in the later rounds.

Last edited:
Mckenzie Dern fights tomorrow and missed weight (118). She looked visibly shook up by the cut, seemed like she needed help talking off the stage

I believe I read somewhere in the past that she cuts a lot of weight...

I really wanna drop a little something on Nunes but I dunno man, those Judo throws and the armbar are second nature to Ronda, all she has to do is get in the clinch. 3-1 is a little much, but I don't know if Nunes can work that Holm gameplan effectively.

If Nunes can manage to keep her distance tho, Ronda is going sleep. That chick can hit

I dunno, I think the girls are scrambling waaay better now, I dont think its going to be that easy for rhonda anymore.

a year off in MMA is a lifetime, the entire division has leveled up since she been dethroned....time to see if she's evolved any or if shes still the same ronda she was in austrailia that night.

smart money says she the same chick, just with tainted confidence and even more pressure now.

She didn't go hollywood during her sabbatical which seems to indicate she still wants to fight...

but like everyone else, if she looses again I dont know if she still got that fire....she already been at the pinnacle of the sport, made a **** ton of money.....remind me of andy after the weidmans loss

puts aldo dominating a red hot frankie a little bit more. aldo still king of 45 IMO...mcgregor don't want that fight.

Mckenzie Dern fights tomorrow and missed weight (118). She looked visibly shook up by the cut, seemed like she needed help talking off the stage

I believe I read somewhere in the past that she cuts a lot of weight...
Love seeing these BJJ stars like Dern and Kron make the transition to MMA.

I'd hold Dern's hand

Just read an article of dana talking about greg hardy in mma and if he'd ever get a shot in the ufc. He said he believes in second chances and that people make mistakes. Uh, domestic violence isn't a mistake. The guy assaulted his girlfriend and was convicted of it and the conviction then went away because of a loophole and him paying her off.

Back
Top Bottom