The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

They come in threes...
ohwell.gif

We got a boxer, an MMA fighter... ??
Hulk Hogan?

American Top Team ‏@AmericanTopTeam 14m14 minutes ago
The ATT Family and South Florida community lost a legend today. RIP Kimbo.

UFC changing their tune due to everyone calling them out on their BS.

“I was brought to the back by UFC [public relations] and told by Dana White that I had to leave the arena,” said Helwani, who said it happened just prior to the main event. “Dana mentioned that from what I recalled that Brock Lesnar was upset the news was released early and that this could have ruined their deal.

“He repeatedly said, ‘Go cover Bellator. We don’t want you here.’ … I said, ‘What did I do wrong?’ He said, ‘You’re too negative.’

Source:

What tactics they talking about? I want to hear specifics if it's not just bs they're spewing.

What tactics they talking about? I want to hear specifics if it's not just bs they're spewing.
They think he has a mole within the UFC feeding him inside information, but more so hate being scooped on their own news. 

Damn so it's official :frown:

He's one of the main reasons I got hooked on watching ufc/mma. I was too hyped when he made it on season 10 of TUF.

RIP Kimbo Slice :smh:

RIP kimbo didnt really care for his youtube fights but was a cool dude on TUF and earned my respect and attention

Back
Top Bottom