The Messi-ah is here

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

damn looks like i missed on a free shirt lol i think its a koo shirt but thats a old jersey and old number (look at his shorts) other wise yea its a clean shirt

I know, I know, but that's the picture that my friend wanted on it, so. And nah you haven't missed on the free tee, it hasn't even been made yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Could I get the Messi shirt for free?
nerd.gif

yeah man, get 3 people to buy the "Live Breathe Futbol" one and I'll ship you a Messi shirt. Free. of. charge. Dead *%#
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Right on. I'll show my friends the Live Breathe tee tomorrow. I'm sure they'll cop since they always buying new gear.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

damn looks like i missed on a free shirt lol i think its a koo shirt but thats a old jersey and old number (look at his shorts) other wise yea its a clean shirt

I know, I know, but that's the picture that my friend wanted on it, so. And nah you haven't missed on the free tee, it hasn't even been made yet
laugh.gif
just tryn to help man but im sure u guys can adjust a few things nice concept though good luck man.
pimp.gif

Suggestion:

Make a half body *waist up* instead of a full body image

Have a "legends" line...I'm requesting Roberto Carlos
happy.gif

So are you gonna make this into a business thing? And an Henry shirt would be nice.
How much you charging?

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

So is the design painted directly on the shirt or painted on something separate then printed on it?

it's painted directly on the shirt (the Messi one) the Live Breathe Futbol one I got screen printed.

So are you gonna make this into a business thing? And an Henry shirt would be nice.
How much you charging?
That's my eventual goal, I'm working on a Henry one, he's my fav player.

Suggestion:

Make a half body *waist up* instead of a full body image

Have a "legends" line...I'm requesting Roberto Carlos

Yeah all that has been considered, but if you guys don't buy stuff, I probly can't do it
laugh.gif

nice shirt man its really good...you should make a niketalk shirt i bet alot of people on here would buy

have NT in the front and in the back have the person's NT name on the back..thatd be cool

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

nice shirt man its really good...you should make a niketalk shirt i bet alot of people on here would buy

have NT in the front and in the back have the person's NT name on the back..thatd be cool

hopefully, cuz everyone's yelling out free!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
is NikeTalk strongly opposed to paying for stuff? These shirts cost time and money to make
NT is bums who dip in M3s and snatch engaged drunk import models at clubs in Vegas, you didn't know?
laugh.gif

I'm diggin the design dude you do good work. Gimme Rooney , Solskjaer or Cantona and i'd definitely cop

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
is NikeTalk strongly opposed to paying for stuff? These shirts cost time and money to make
NT is bums who dip in M3s and snatch engaged drunk import models at clubs in Vegas, you didn't know?
laugh.gif

I'm diggin the design dude you do good work. Gimme Rooney , Solskjaer or Cantona and i'd definitely cop

thanks man
pimp.gif
I'm DEFINITELY doing a Cantona tee, dude had [NTer] Swag [/NTer] for days

Back
Top Bottom