The Mega Super Street Fighter II Turbo High Definition Remix Thread vol. xbox 360

wow no love for this?

bought this, this morning before i went to my internship...the game is SOOOO FREAKIN SWEET

got murked by this cheese dhalsim, but yea the 15 mins i spent was heaven....

...this will be a GREAT weekend lol

I bought it as well... I'm still trying to get some skills built. I'm terrible at fighting games, but love the SF franchise.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Bump this thread. There's virtually no xbox support on this forum.

Can anyone help me out with my arcade stick question? And suggestions on a pad?
e1c081b0c8a0c3413457b110.L.jpg

Hori Xbox360Fighting Stick EX 2

Out now...low price..decent (usable) quality...I just ordered one to hold me down until February...

416WQGG2oeL._SS500_.jpg

Mad Catz Xbox 360Street Fighter IV FightPad

Self explanatory....dropping in February with SFIV

51CsxvLuibL._SS500_.jpg
41yjqtAHDeL._SS500_.jpg

Mad Catz Xbox 360 Street Fighter IVFightStick Tournament Edition See larger image Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition

Both extremely anticipated...drop in Feb with SF IV....designed by SF enthusiasts (who happen to be NT members) .... top quality part used is assembly that arepraised by professional players...

413SJ8KS6xL._SS400_.jpg

Hori Xbox 360 Real ArcadePro. EX

Also heavily anticipated...well constructed...dropping in December....

Ken is just as sweet (no mo) as i remember
pimp.gif

Been trying to get used to the xbox controller.
I cant jag $100 on a fighting stick cuz im saving for a new car

disappointed that the demo didnt feature a single player option.. limited to local multiplayer. I'll probably pick it up anyway for nostalgia purposes

Dudes online on Multiplayer are dumb annoying.
grin.gif

They stay pickin' M.Bison and throwing out Psycho Crushers and trip kicks only.

have yall seen the new combos/juggles? fei long and ken both have new super juggles in the game.� i dont have an xbox yet, but i play the OG ST.�

here are the new combos

Originally Posted by daaznfella

you getting in ranked matches or just player?
Ranked.

Player matches, I find more dudes that actually have the heart and balls to fight normally.

I'm like 1 - 7 right now... Beta, I was straight since there was only Ken and Ryu.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

have yall seen the new combos/juggles? fei long and ken both have new super juggles in the game.� i dont have an xbox yet, but i play the OG ST.�

here are the new combos
i did the ken one at 1:35 on accident. been trying to do it on purpose as much as i can ever since
laugh.gif

Add me.

Gamertag: Flowsomuch

HOLLA!

I got that Hori stick also. Not bad for $60 bucks.

It'll hold over until I get my SFIV stick. Word to Markman here on NT.
pimp.gif

yo both of ya are added .///// whats good .. stop watching movies flow .. lmao lets get the playing mang!

The controls aint too bad, yall do know you can change the layout right? I got the fierce punch as RB and roundhouse as RT, and I'm whoopin on fools withDee Jay. But the CPU is a beast on hard difficulty, I fought Ken 12 times before I could get a W.

Back
Top Bottom