The McRib is wack

Originally Posted by R31J23

how can you eat the bone inside the rib?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
boneless homie.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by dland24

OP......if you are going to compare a McDonalds sandwich to a pulled pork sandwich you get in the south, OBVIOUSLY you are going to be disappointed. Thats like saying a quarter pounder is garbage because you are used to eating Omaha Steak Burgers.

For a fast food sandwich, the McRib is
pimp.gif

You can't compare McDonalds to real food.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by AG 47

OP......if you are going to compare a McDonalds sandwich to a pulled pork sandwich you get in the south, OBVIOUSLY you are going to be disappointed. Thats like saying a quarter pounder is garbage because you are used to eating Omaha Steak Burgers.

pimp.gif

You can't compare McDonalds to real food.
laugh.gif

Yeah I didnt quite understand this comment either.....was dude telling that to me? I think he completely misunderstood what I was saying.

joints is too high for one sandwich. they're pretty good tho, almost taste like real food. they're pretty tasty tho, sauce is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
My sentiments exactly.

First off pulled pork sandwiches and a "rib" sandwich are two different things....pulled pork has shredded meat on a bun. Secondly, you lose forordering ribs at McDonald's.

Back
Top Bottom