"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

"

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

"

Finishline you killin me

Champs gives out guaranteed tickets on Monday mornings. Easy cop while folks at work still.

Yea my local FNL does this too. I work nights, so Monday mornings are good for me! The waiting in line on Saturday mornings doesnt bother me at all, when I know Im leaving out with them in hand.

View media item 1930022
I went ahead and copped for everyone.

"

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care.

"

Finishline you killin me
Charged me 3 times, no confirmation, but got timeout each time.

Praise be to Allah

Blank as the check we wrote MJ this weekend. Disappointed
In that case, they should have just made the center of the box lid with the Jumpman on it as a cut out outline that could be used as the retro card then :smh:
10xhrg9.jpg

It's cause you supplied to draw your own retros on the card now :lol:
I know, right? :lol:

Soon, JB/Nike will send us a flat shoe box that we have to fold into the shoe box to store our shoes in :lol:

Last edited:
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Employees were disappointed "everyone" had on the same shoe in the store? Kind of a oxymoron for you want to keep yours on ice because of what everyone else is wearing.... But keep cookin'....

Nah it seemed like everyone in line wore their 72s thinking they'd be the only ones. I only say that because of their faces dropping when I got a compliment on my shoes.

I don't care about everybody having the same shoes I'm glad JB is letting everybody cook. I just don't want to wear the same shoes everybody else is wearing at the same time. I always wait at least a few weeks before I wear a new release, if not longer.

the fact that people have been on Stockx.com since yesterday paying $350-$412 plus $10 shipping for these joints. guess they didn't do their research.

Im sure these are still available in spots like kalamazoo, bum duck egypt, & Timbucktoo.

But anyplace with more than a population of 1-3, its a wrap.

Last edited:
This shoe just crept up & knocked dudes out... We're going to be talking about this release for a while, I hope everybody who wanted a pair came up because I know people who didn't want these definitely went for them once pics started popping up online of the long lines

Copped off SNKRS, but when my order confirmation came, I can't check order status. It also says I have no orders on SNKRS app. They already charged my card so am I good or should I be worried?

People beast out here for any 12 since they don't come around much....between space jams and flus gonna be some nervous cops ...I like the rush tho

Copped off SNKRS, but when my order confirmation came, I can't check order status. It also says I have no orders on SNKRS app. They already charged my card so am I good or should I be worried?
your good... for now

sometimes the order info doesn't show up

just log out your acct and sign back in

I honestly really wanted these when they first popped up but interested waned especially when I got confused and that they were the auctioned or really limited ones.

Was even more discouraged when I saw IG videos of lines for these like they were holiday 11s or something.

Then I was able to cook a bit and felt some kinda happy but anxious since I don't really know the exact product I'm getting. Really want to see these in person but the pics so far have been :pimp:

Last edited:
When I first walked in the mall around 10:15 I saw all the stores had lines with plenty of people. I waited in line at Foot Locker for about 15-20 mins and copped. Since, these were raffled people were still in line trying to be slick.
The Foot Locker Employee at the door says, "did you get a call"?
Random dude, "nah, but I got a ticket"
Foot Locker Employee: I'm sorry, you got to get a call buddy"

Tried calling my card company, but they said only finishline could drop the charges...I didn't get a single order confirmation and I really want the shoes, but I have zero credit limit left and don't want to move other to my other cards...Like how is this even possible rn.

FNL is trash. I always use PayPal (zero balance) or my PayPal debit card as a payment method. Since your balance is zero, PayPal will use your back-up funding source. Doing this allows me to try multiple attempts without fear of having any of my money tied up. Temporary holds are instantly cancelled by PayPal if you use a back-up funding source.

I honestly really wanted these when they first popped up but interested waned especially when I got confused and that they were the auctioned or really limited ones.

Was even more discouraged when I saw IG videos of lines for these like they were holiday 11s or something.

Then I was able to cook a bit and felt some kinda happy but anxious since I don't really know the exact product I'm getting. Really want to see these in person but the pics so far have been
pimp.gif
you'll be happy

Go buy some Gold Chains to match the eyelets!

or a Grill w/ Diamonds

I think cities that had Snkrs Pop up few weeks past feed most Heads hunger for these.

it's the cities in between  LA, Chi and NYC where all these long lines are....

laugh.gif
 the rest of the country

Back
Top Bottom