"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

[h1]NIKE DONATES A DOZEN EXCLUSIVELY DESIGNED JORDAN XII TO OHSU DOERNBECHER[/h1]
To celebrate the 12th year of the Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Freestyle program, and kickoff a countdown to the 2015 retail release on November 21, Nike is donating a dozen exclusive Jordan XIIs to OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Designed by Mark Smith, each of the one-of-a-kind sneakers features Smith’s personal application of original Tinker Hatfield sketches. Each one-of-one will be presented in a box printed with Tinker’s initial design elements, and individually autographed by both Mark and Tinker.

The hospital will auction the special-edition shoes via a series of sales. Bidding for the first pair begins on October 23, as part of the annual OHSU Doernbecher Collection reveal and auction. Starting October 24, the remaining 11 pairs will be auctioned by OHSU Doernbecher on eBay.

All auction proceeds from the #DBDozen will benefit OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital

http://news.nike.com/news/jordan-12-ohsu-doernbecher

Last edited:
STILL DONT SEE THE BIG DEAL.. THEYRE OKAY AND THE LEATHER LOOKS AMAZING BUT THE COLORWAY ISNT THAT CRAZY TO ME

Those are different pairs.  Those are DBs with drawings of the prototype on the side and the box signed by Tinker.

Well, I hope y'all are as happy for the real pairs that release next year

Curious!?

But where did Jordan brand say these where coming out next year!?

I don't see that anywhere online?

Last edited:
The 12 through auction are the ones autographed by Tinker I thought.

I believe you're correct. From what I've gathered the all black "the master" 12 is going to release at retail stores. The 12 with the sketch design and Tinker autograph will be auctioned 1 shoe per each auction date posted above. I'm sure most people already knew this, just think their are few people that might be confused.

Back
Top Bottom