"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

If you orderd from the footsites (champs,eb,ftl,fa) and your staus still shows as waiting on approval i would call their payment verification service. Same number works for all 4 companies. Its 18009916828. Keep calling until u get a live operator. Had to verify 2 of my 4 orders just now. 3 were on the same cc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a couple of people wearing these on Saturday when I went to the mall. These actually look pretty nice. I could actually see these being an OG colorway as MJ wearing these in the playoffs.

If you orderd from the footsites (champs,eb,ftl,fa) and your staus still shows as waiting on approval i would call their payment verification service. Same number works for all 4 companies. Its 18009916828. Keep calling until u get a live operator. Had to verify 2 of my 4 orders just now. 3 were on the same cc.

My Champs order is "Waiting for order approval". Meaning they need to do a payment verification. Spent 30 minutes on hold waiting to talk to their payments verification department only to be sent to their voice mail. Still no call back an hour later.
How can anyone verify their payment if you don't answer and don't call back. Going to be pissed if my order gets cancelled because they couldn't verify the payment. Had that happen to me for the Hologram foams.

My Champs order is "Waiting for order approval". Meaning they need to do a payment verification. Spent 30 minutes on hold waiting to talk to their payments verification department only to be sent to their voice mail. Still no call back an hour later.
How can anyone verify their payment if you don't answer and don't call back. Going to be pissed if my order gets cancelled because they couldn't verify the payment. Had that happen to me for the Hologram foams.
If you click on it and it says 1 unit ready to ship then your pair is secured.

Aside from the lameness that is eflexing a gun...at least be realistic if you're gonna be corny as hell, they dropped yesterday and today is Sunday so it's impossible that you'd have gotten them from an online order.

"Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Lol. That mentality definitely paid off for Stan the man Wawrinka haha. What a legend!

If you have the time use the number I posted a few posts up and call them until an actual operator answers. That voicemail stuff I dont trust. Only took me two calls to get thru...about 20 minutes total on hold. Good luck all.

Mine just say Open on Eastbay? 

If you have the time use the number I posted a few posts up and call them until an actual operator answers. That voicemail stuff I dont trust. Only took me two calls to get thru...about 20 minutes total on hold. Good luck all.

Thanks. I tried calling that number twice, both times it went to a voicemail. I'll keep trying. That is better than waiting on hold for 20 min with Champs only to have them transfer me to wait another 10 and then get a voicemail.

Thanks. I tried calling that number twice, both times it went to a voicemail. I'll keep trying. That is better than waiting on hold for 20 min with Champs only to have them transfer me to wait another 10 and then get a voicemail.

Exactly. its a bunch faster. Good luck.

Bottom line, Life lost. 
mean.gif
Yeah.

Last edited:
I wonder do people just think "hell y not let me try to get seven fiddy fo dese" or do they think they will actually sale them for that price

Back
Top Bottom