"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Ok. Most people purchased them to resell. 
2259 listings under " jordan 12 master " have already been sold on ebay. Only 1346 left unsold. So while many bought to resell, it looks like a ton of people are paying resell. 

Also, I consider myself lucky being able to successfully purchase these from Eastbay. When I first tried to add to cart, they couldn't process it. Tried it again and was successful. I'll have them on Wednesday. 

My friend and I expected better, but then again we grew up with OG's; but even with that, they have still put out some nice quality retros from time to time. That's how I felt when I saw them, you might think otherwise.

Thanks, do they many glue marks?

Ok. Most people purchased them to resell. That's why we don't see on foot pics....

You make no valid point you're just arguing to argue now so I'll end this convo [emoji]9996[/emoji]

No valid point? The valid point is that many of us haven't even gotten our pairs to even take any types of pics yet you gathered your "most purchased to flip" comment based off of IG. I could see if this was later down the road where dudes had a chance to get shipments but it isnt.

I've been in the thread all day. 90+% of dudes made online orders. That's probably the case for non-NT also.

Really disappointed that i couldnt get these had them in the cart and in review process but some reason didnt go through.
I even also have around $230 in footlocker cards to buy em with too.
Need a size 12!

Ok. Most people purchased them to resell. That's why we don't see on foot pics....

You usually go .5 down. I'm interested to hear how your true size fits.

I'll update but honestly, the 1/2 doesn't really bother me in each direction these days.

And I'll probably get these, try them on to make sure they fit ok then put them away. Just not enough days I can wear sneakers anymore :smh:

No valid point? The valid point is that many of us haven't even gotten our pairs to even take any types of pics yet you gathered your "most purchased to flip" comment based off of IG. I could see if this was later down the road where dudes had a chance to get shipments but it isnt.

I've been in the thread all day. 90+% of dudes made online orders. That's probably the case for non-NT also.

And I addressed that but it seems to keep going over your head.

I've no qualms with you you stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine.

Will do, I'm pretty much a tts 9 in everything as soon as I put on the PSNYs felt to big.

Currently rocking them with a insole, funny how I got PSNYs for retail and had to pay resale for these!

I'll update but honestly, the 1/2 doesn't really bother me in each direction these days.

And I'll probably get these, try them on to make sure they fit ok then put them away. Just not enough days I can wear sneakers anymore :smh:

Thanks! Repped to you both. The last time the Playoff 12s retroed they were big. Just wondering on this new batch of 12s.

Thanks! Repped to you both. The last time the Playoff 12s retroed they were big. Just wondering on this new batch of 12s.

That's what I wanted to know earlier, I posted if anyone has PSNYs and these because I wanted to know if they fit the same.

Guess it's to early as most people have orders to be delivered, I will pm you when they land!

Back
Top Bottom