The Massacre Vol. Ryder Music

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Always had a thing for this song...

http://www.youtube.com/v/thd31bmHgzM&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0http://www.youtube.com/v/thd31bmHgzM&fs=1&source=uds&autoplay=0

The more time that passes, the better this album gets. And I liked it initially when it dropped.

The Massacre was GREAT. If any other artist woulda dropped that as their first album, it wouldn't have gone under the radar. NOTHING could top GRODT.

I hated on this album when it came out...but this album had some serious joints...
In my hood...

I'm Supposed to die tonight...

Ski Mask Way...

A Baltimore love thing...

Ryder Music

Position of power...

My toy solider...

God gave me style...

I don't need em...

All are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like I been saying shorten this album to 12-14 tracks you have an album better than GRODT and his best album to date.

pimp.gif

best tracks are

Ski Mask Way
God Give Me Style
In My Hood
Position Of Power
I'm Supposed To Die Tonight
Ryder Music

but wasn't really a big fan of this album too much...it was alright

Disco Inferno
pimp.gif
, Get in my Car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
.. and Ski mask way
pimp.gif
.... Whole album was heat besides Candy shop. But ya the album def grew on me after a year or two. But it just had so many critics do to the fact everyone compared it to GRODT, which shouldn't have happened, because GRODT changed the game when it dropped.

"Homie, you hustlin backwards if you chasin a b____/ stupid, chase the paper they come wit the shhh"

One of the realest lines he ever spit..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

"Homie, you hustlin backwards if you chasin a b____/ stupid, chase the paper they come wit the shhh"

One of the realest lines he ever spit..
pimp.gif

So true.

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

The Massacre was GREAT. If any other artist woulda dropped that as their first album, it wouldn't have gone under the radar. NOTHING could top GRODT.

Back
Top Bottom