The Male Grooming thread ...

8A86A519-2BAB-4141-A41C-A33127BDFD3A.jpeg

goona pully the trigger on the limited edition one, my dad has being using the OG one for years. Gotta use it carefully if you have sensitive skin.

Wrong thread.

But lifehack I learned was to leave the razor in the sink with hot water running before shaving. I leave it with the faucet running while I brush my teeth, etc. Gets the blade ready by the time I start shaving. Went from nicking myself damn near everyday to pretty much never.

Appreciate all suggestions related to razor bumps and ingrown hairs. My head is fine since I brush so much but when ever I get a haircut my face will be clear and smooth for like 3 or 4 days then my beard will start to grow back. I use Wahl trimmers to get rid of the peach fuzz but my face will breakout right after. My go to face wash is Noxzema after trying and not noticing a difference with Cetaphil or Dove face scrub but I may try the St. Ives like somebody suggested earlier. I like my face smooth as possible so I rarely grow out my beard

kickvicisous kickvicisous like I said earlier in the 1st page get the Pfb vanish you can buy it from amazon.com i highly recommend it for razor bumps and sensitive skin types. I’m no dermatologist but I do recommend it. You’ll thank me later.

I need to start my skin regime been slacking, but still look youthful cause I don’t smoke cigarettes and don’t drink to much yak! Lmao

9FB7A2F9-33B5-4A31-9237-339C412975D0.jpeg

for my african american brothas suffering from razor bumps. i highly recommend this product. use it wisely though can severly dry your skin.

kickvicisous kickvicisous like I said earlier in the 1st page get the Pfb vanish you can buy it from amazon.com i highly recommend it for razor bumps and sensitive skin types. I’m no dermatologist but I do recommend it. You’ll thank me later.

I need to start my skin regime been slacking, but still look youthful cause I don’t smoke cigarettes and don’t drink to much yak! Lmao

Yeah I saw that and appreciate the post, I may look into it cause I've never heard of this brand. Do you use this strictly for ingrown hairs/after shave or can it be more of a complete face wash or moisturizer?

My tools of choice are a zero gapped T outliner and Wahl 5 star seniors.

Selling a new T-outliner for $40 plus shipping if anyone is interested

Yeah I saw that and appreciate the post, I may look into it cause I've never heard of this brand. Do you use this strictly for ingrown hairs/after shave or can it be more of a complete face wash or moisturizer?

It’s a roll on stick and you apply it either before or after a shave depending on how severe you razor bump/ingrown hair is. I wouldn’t use it as face wash/moisturizer cause it can severely dry your skin if you use it too much. Try to use it every other shaving session or when u start to get razor bumps. You’ll notice a difference immediately. It’s a clutch grooming product only thing it’s kinda expensive for what it is but it’s defiantly works.

Just copped the t outliner blade sharpener and blade setter that I posted on pg 1, can't wait to try em out :lol:

Got this Philips groomer as a gift for Christmas. So far so good. My only gripe is the head of the shaver/razor/whatever is a little small (pause) but other than that no issues. Very easy to use and comes with a million guards for your beard/hair/balls/etc.

973f91b1be16ed60614e2246951f5c2e.500

Also, I highly recommend the BabyBliss iStubble for those who are looking for something to maintain that 5 o'clock shadow. I've tried a ton of different beard/stubble products and that one is by far and away the best one. Mine is 5 years strong.

Need to look into that baby bliss istubble. My norelco is ok but can’t use it to blend by sideburns with the rest of my beard.

Back
Top Bottom