The Lost Tapes Appreciation Post

b smooth 202

Banned
I honestly listen to this than any other Nas album.

Nas-the-lost-tapes-lp.jpg

a nice hand full of these songs are some of my favorite songs in general:

-My Way
-U Gotta Love It
-Nothing Lasts Forever
-Drunk By Myself
-Poppa Was A Player (how could Nas be so on point
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
)
(all the others were heat to)

smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT recommended this album too me last year...
pimp.gif

i was a real depression and would just drive and smoke (a cigar) to drunk by by self and nothin last forever.......some reall A!!! songs. also, poppa was aplaya is so real to my fam situation.

Classic in my eyes.

This album goes so hard

Purple
pimp.gif

Doo Rags
U Gotta Love It
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Fetus
My Way
pimp.gif

Too many to name, his second best after Illmatic

Henz likin a Nas album?
eek.gif

piff...waiting on Pt II...but for now the Unreleased Nas mixtpae i had on my comp's holdin it down

def appreciated.

still not even sure why it got the whole "lost tapes" mantra,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it was worthy of simply being a new nas album.

^ Truth, people say "its not a real Nas release" when you ask why it can't be Nas's 2nd or 3rd best album, but if you listen, the whole albumhas a common vibe (majority songs are laid back, with piano keys) and his lyrics are real introspective. I think most the songs were recorded aroung the sametime too. ANyway you look at it, this is a great release with some Nas' greatest songs.

listening to U Gotta Love It blazed outta your mind with a good system is quite an experience.

definitely my 2nd favorite Nas album

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

listening to U Gotta Love It blazed outta your mind with a good system is quite an experience.

definitely my 2nd favorite Nas album
AGREED, maybe third.

Another joint under his belt IMO. Classic along with Illmatic, It Was Written & Stillmatic.

Yeah a lot of these songs was going to be on the Double Disc, "I AM...Nastradamus:The Autobiography" Colombia scrapped the %+++ and he came out withtwo LPS and the gems were discarded...

Blaze a 50 was my %+++ since like 99...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom