The Legend of Korra vol. Shyamalan Better Not Touch This

Source: [table][tr][td]http://goo.gl/EHfh[/td][/tr][/table]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nickelodeon officially announced The Legend of Korra this morning, a sequel to the popular animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Set for a 2011 debut, Korra will be set after the events of the original series and will focus the new Avatar, a waterbender named Korra. According to the Wall Street Journal: [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after the events of ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ and follows the adventures of the Avatar after Aang - a passionate, rebellious, and fearless teenaged girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra.[/font]

Source: [table][tr][td]http://goo.gl/EHfh[/td][/tr][/table]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nickelodeon officially announced The Legend of Korra this morning, a sequel to the popular animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Set for a 2011 debut, Korra will be set after the events of the original series and will focus the new Avatar, a waterbender named Korra. According to the Wall Street Journal: [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The Legend of Korra takes place 70 years after the events of ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ and follows the adventures of the Avatar after Aang - a passionate, rebellious, and fearless teenaged girl from the Southern Water Tribe named Korra.[/font]

smile.gif

panties getting wet just thinking about it!!! lol. i can't wait!!
shymalan butchered the series!!! SMH. if the legend of korra is to be made a movie... i say chris nolan and john woo collaborate!  

shymalan butchered the series!!! SMH. if the legend of korra is to be made a movie... i say chris nolan and john woo collaborate!  

panties getting wet just thinking about it!!! lol. i can't wait!!
shymalan butchered the series!!! SMH. if the legend of korra is to be made a movie... i say chris nolan and john woo collaborate!

shymalan butchered the series!!! SMH. if the legend of korra is to be made a movie... i say chris nolan and john woo collaborate!

I guess ya panties gettin wet just thinkin bout it huh?

I'm excited, however, Korra got some BIIIIIIIG shoes to fill. Aang was that dude and the series was mad original, however, I'm interested to see how it turns out. I'm sure the Fire Nation still can't be reignin over the land after 70yrs

I guess ya panties gettin wet just thinkin bout it huh?

I'm excited, however, Korra got some BIIIIIIIG shoes to fill. Aang was that dude and the series was mad original, however, I'm interested to see how it turns out. I'm sure the Fire Nation still can't be reignin over the land after 70yrs

Just checked, it's by the creators of the original, I'm hoping for the best.
Creators are saying the series will start with her knowing every element BUT air.

Back
Top Bottom