THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Are those the Lebron soldiers? They don't look bad at all. I guess from a marketing standpoint, he has to be seen wearing all of the sneakers under the LBJ line in order to increase the appeal of his non-flagship sneaker (which may have a broader market due to the lower price). Doesn't really mean that they are better performance-wise or more comfortable, but it just means that he is being an ambassador to his own brand. Very powerful marketing, advertising, and pr.

David

Not if you remember what happened two years ago with the LeBRON 11

Nike got burned... a lot.

Nike didn't get burned.

Nike didn't get burned.

This, not even a bit. NT might see it that way because we didn't get to see Bron Bron rocking his kicks what many on here loved. But at full retail or discounted prices...the XI still moved, and of course a little help from the Soldier line as well.

Here's is a small excerpt from a Forbes article entitled "LeBron and Durant have the NBA's best selling signature sneakers" and it was published on Feb 6, 2014...not even at the end of the XI cycle...

James remains the NBA’s leading shoe salesman. Nike sold $300 million of his signature sneakers last year, as he picked up his fourth MVP trophy and second NBA title. Sales were flat versus the prior year after a 50% jump in 2012. James is the NBA’s leading endorser pulling in $42 million a year and Nike represents his biggest paycheck at an estimated $20 million a year.

James caused a stir early in the NBA season when he rarely wore his Nike LeBron 11s during games. In the Heat’s first 18 games, James wore his new kicks only two complete games, according to the Wall Street Journal. Nike tweaked the shoes to fit the specifications of the six-foot-eight, 250 pound James and he has been wearing them regularly ever since. Sales for the LeBron 11, which retail for $200, were up early in the season before flattening out over the holidays. Powell doesn’t think the James’ fit issues had any effect on sales. “These shoes are custom made for athletes,” he says. “Cosmetically the shoe looks the same, but it is not same shoe.”

And here are the 2014 Sig shoe sales with LeBron at the top
Signature Shoe Sales 2014, not to mention the $300 million from 2013.

LeBron James: $340 million (Nike)

Kevin Durant: $195 million (Nike)

Kobe Bryant: $105 million (Nike)

Chris Paul: $32 million (Nike/Jordan)

Derrick Rose: $32 million (Adidas)

Carmelo Anthony: $30 million (Nike/Jordan)

John Wall: $8 million (Adidas)

Dwight Howard: $1.5 million (Adidas)

Love the 11s. I don't care that he did not wear them most of the time.

Ended up with 10 pairs.

Probably my favorite out of his entire line. 

Lebron 13 CWs have all been solid so far. Just not diggin the Model as much. The splatter posite on the side looks good but then looks bad at the same time.

Last edited:
Space Race was taken off the eastbay and champs release calendar.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Space race is pretty much the same cw as the gamma blue 11s. Anyone remember the hologram swoosh on the gamma 11s?
A little bit different vibe, but I see where you are coming from.  

The 11 is a great looking shoe.  
smokin.gif

did someone say 11s?
laugh.gif

I love em, top 3 in the line for me...ended up with 14 pairs, no ragrets (well except for the SLHs, what was I thinking
laugh.gif
mean.gif
)

^^^ great price from where? I'm debating between the Corks and the pot of golds. Just waiting til I can get either for under $150

^^^ great price from where? I'm debating between the Corks and the pot of golds. Just waiting til I can get either for under $150
deadstock.ca 

worked out to 130 shipped american which is a bit more canadian but it was still over 100 off canadian retail.  

did someone say 11s? :lol:  

I love em, top 3 in the line for me...ended up with 14 pairs, no ragrets (well except for the SLHs, what was I thinking :lol: :smh: )
rocked my slh the other day...i tend to like the cw's nt doesnt lol...speaking of which meridians being rocked today!

Back
Top Bottom