THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Ambassador 8
smokin.gif
. They get a colored box while the sig gets a black one lol
Those look nice. 

Prefer this box over the regular 13s box.

Cant front, those 2 on foot pics are
nthat.gif

Its just that side view with the tri-blade kills it everytime for me

I know the feeling. I've tried and tried to force myself to like them but I can't do it. The overall shape and height kills it for me. Dope colors but not an attractive shoe.
I copped the F13's, got home, laced up (tried on in store for sizing though) and brought them back next day. Guess I'll watch from the sidelines lol. Next Bron purchases are hopefully Champ X and Cork X...

I like the 13's also but I still have 0 pairs myself. I personally haven't really seen a pair that has grabbed me enough to want to pay $200 for or even wait for them to go on sale. Regardless I want and plan on grabbing at least 1 to 2 pairs of the highs (I previously planned on 4 to 5 pairs) The Pot of Gold pair looks pretty good to me & hopefully the ASG's look good this year. Other than that I'm just waiting to see what they do with the lows.

I was able to get the Mulberrys for like $160 w/ tax so that was the only way I considered copping. Part of the reason why I mentioned in my initial thoughts review this shoe is great but not worth $200 - it's basically the 9s with a lighter, more flexible upper and a zoom bag in the heel instead of max air. Almost like an elite version of the 9 elite lol.

I liked the mulberrys only because it was a unique cw and I didn't have any color like it - the others don't really do anything for me as of now. Hopefully the BHM, Xmas, All-Star CWs are a step up from last year...

I was able to get the Mulberrys for like $160 w/ tax so that was the only way I considered copping. Part of the reason why I mentioned in my initial thoughts review this shoe is great but not worth $200 - it's basically the 9s with a lighter, more flexible upper and a zoom bag in the heel instead of max air. Almost like an elite version of the 9 elite lol.

I liked the mulberrys only because it was a unique cw and I didn't have any color like it - the others don't really do anything for me as of now. Hopefully the BHM, Xmas, All-Star CWs are a step up from last year...
Really hope the X-Mas are
smokin.gif

The Christmas Jersey looks good and can't wait for the matchup.

I copped the F13's, got home, laced up (tried on in store for sizing though) and brought them back next day. Guess I'll watch from the sidelines lol. Next Bron purchases are hopefully Champ X and Cork X...

Bingo!!! I've been scoring on pass release Lebrons for really good prices. Just got a pair of Pure Platinum 10's for $50 and a of Cork 12s for $120. I guess folks are needing that Christmas money. So they are selling off their collection for crazy deals.

No another note I won't say I'm out completely on the 13s. I'll wait to see how lows, EXT's, and Elites pan out.

Love the 13, but I'm gonna cop the flavor so really love and wait for the discounts to happen to cop the other. It's inevitable.

Last edited:
Still have 0 13s. It's weird

It's the 13th model, if you've been buying/collecting since the 1st model it's normal to experience burn out. I'm in the same boat as you, but I know I'll inevitably grab one pair to keep the series going around summer next year.

It's the 13th model, if you've been buying/collecting since the 1st model it's normal to experience burn out. I'm in the same boat as you, but I know I'll inevitably grab one pair to keep the series going around summer next year.
This. Just not as exciting as past models, either burn out...or other models were just flat out better. But no disrespect to some of the cats fully onboard the 13 Train. It's a fine shoe just nothing blowing my hair back lol.

thanks for the replies guys.
i just keep buying other shoes. The 13 isn't even on my mind. Heck, the 12 is still on my to do list and i have a few of those :lol:

i will tell you that i plan on getting the ravens color tho. had they been hyped and i had to pay retail, i would have gladly done so. so rare to get a true ravens colored shoe. Nike str8 disrespects the ravens. Win a ring and we still gets no collab type shoes :lol:

DBs and the blue pair (Balance?) look like completely different shoes because the shank plates match the midsole. It gives the XIII a better look, less like a cowboy boot/platform.

Back
Top Bottom