"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

The title of this video really should be “Was it worth it for MJ to be an ***hole to his teammates”. It’s worth a watch if you have a spare 15-20 minutes.

The title of this video really should be “Was it worth it for MJ to be an ***hole to his teammates”. It’s worth a watch if you have a spare 15-20 minutes.

Well he does sound like a prick in real life. Great basketball individual. not a person you would like to be friends with.

I guess that dumb bad contract he signed with Chicago left a lasting dent on him. although he did got a great contract when the Rockets signed him so nothing to complain about. it didn't help though that today's supposed superstars earn more and recognized more than him so that is what is eating him alive. while I agree that some players nowadays don't deserve such contracts, endorsement deals and accolades, PiP shouldn't be bitter considering he is lucky enough to be even recognized among the Top 75 NBA players of all time while the rest of his 90s peers get snubbed.

Scottie has always been bitter about being in Michael's shadow. He was bitter about it when they were teammates and now even more after the Last Dance documentary. He has always wanted the public to recognize that without him the Bulls don't win six rings but to him the first and last mention is always MJ.

Sad to see Scottie going out like this.

Scottie has always been bitter about being in Michael's shadow. He was bitter about it when they were teammates and now even more after the Last Dance documentary. He has always wanted the public to recognize that without him the Bulls don't win six rings but to him the first and last mention is always MJ.

Sad to see Scottie going out like this.
Guess it's in his character as well. He wasn't generous to begin with. When you are a giver, you don't act like a damn bitter person.

Pip clearly was a superstar in the 90s. Top 5 pick in his draft, elite defender.

Had his own successful signature shoe. If you were around or watched the game in the 90s, it was clear.

Of course VAN GUNDY and opposing players would discredit Pippen and give all the praise to Jordan. Why? Because it was EASY to do.

Same way people give all the credit to LeBron when his teams do well.

Pippen was a superstar. I don’t think he’s bitter. He’s a basketball legend, has plenty money and is well known. He’s tired of being disrespected.

I personally feel he’s being impartial for reason. He knows saying Lebron is the best will keep him in headlines. I honestly think he believe MJ is the GOAT. His just playing into the media’s hand.

And Larsa Pippen is RAN through. Y’all think Scottie cares about Future or Jordan’s son getting his sloppy seconds? Who brags about shacking up with a washed up 50+ year old? That’s nothing to brag about fluid hips fluid hips

We bragging about old h** getting smashed now? Pippen happy as hell that she ain’t his problem anymore

Pip clearly was a superstar in the 90s. Top 5 pick in his draft, elite defender.

Had his own successful signature shoe. If you were around or watched the game in the 90s, it was clear.

Of course VAN GUNDY and opposing players would discredit Pippen and give all the praise to Jordan. Why? Because it was EASY to do.

Same way people give all the credit to LeBron when his teams do well.

Pippen was a superstar. I don’t think he’s bitter. He’s a basketball legend, has plenty money and is well known. He’s tired of being disrespected.

I personally feel he’s being impartial for reason. He knows saying Lebron is the best will keep him in headlines. I honestly think he believe MJ is the GOAT. His just playing into the media’s hand.

And Larsa Pippen is RAN through. Y’all think Scottie cares about Future or Jordan’s son getting his sloppy seconds? Who brags about shacking up with a washed up 50+ year old? That’s nothing to brag about fluid hips fluid hips

We bragging about old h** getting smashed now? Pippen happy as hell that she ain’t his problem anymore
love PiP as a player and will always be the greatest Chicago Bull of All Time. but let's be real, he's not a great person. nor did the disrespect help him personally speaking as well. if we talk about bitter, I'd say that Zeke shows more of it than anyone else. Zeke is wyldin whenever he talks about Jordan or PiP, but mostly especially PiP. he'd be lying that Detroit didn't fought hard to acquire PiP during draft night. they were unlucky that Chicago snatched him away.

Back
Top Bottom