THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m good off Getsy. That would be a terrible move. That Bears offense wasn’t it.

Last edited:
Yea, scared money dont make money.

But on the flip side, idk what was said in those interviews. Maybe Tom had a better thought out plan. Maybe Champ wants to build around AOC. Maybe Ed wants to follow Harbaugh. Who knows.

Trade them picks for Caleb and i’ll be in favor for now :lol:

Last edited:
Officially official.

Wouldn’t have been my choice, but i’ll hope for the best like i always do and give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves himself.

Telesco wasn't my first choice, but he's drafted very well, something we haven't done in decades, and made good moves via trade free agency. coaching has been the issue with the Chargers, not the roster assembly.

i saw somewhere on twitter that Champ wasn't planning on taking a QB, which is why he didn't get the job.

Not a single thread, and I don’t really know a lot about this beat writer, but he seems to have had a pretty strong pulse on the Chargers org at one point.

If you go back 10-12 hours ago, he’s posted a bunch of individual tweets with insights and facts about Telesco’s evaluation methodology and draft tendencies over the years.

How we feeling about the SB fellas? :lol: :smh:
Sucks but I may have to root for Chiefs.
I live in the bay area and their “49er Faithful” fans have been insufferable and will be wildin if they win…in our house of all places 😭…plus I have never met a Chiefs fan lol.

Thats how i feel right now
I dont know…its a tough one. 🤔

Lions and Ravens let me down :smh:

How we feeling about the SB fellas? :lol: :smh:

I felt compelled to “root” for the Chiefs the last time they met in the SB.

This time ain’t no different. One more ring for Mahommes and Reid isn’t ****.

It would mean way more to all my Niner friends and this current generation of Niner fans, **** every single one of those BAN, I want them to suffer. :lol:

**** em both.

But I know way more Niners fans and I do not wanna hear them talkin ****.

But if Taylor Swift gets a Super Bowl :smh:

other than being in the close, i dont understand the hate with the niners. we're not in the same division or conference. its not like we play each other enough to have an actual rivalry. never in hell am i rooting for the ******* chiefs.

other than being in the close, i dont understand the hate with the niners. we're not in the same division or conference. its not like we play each other enough to have an actual rivalry. never in hell am i rooting for the ****ing chiefs.

Are you from the Bay? I understand not getting it otherwise but the fan rivalry is obnoxious as hell :lol:

Most of my friends are 9er fans somehow which makes it even worse. I don't hear the end of that.

I hate their corny songs, I hate their soccer stadium, I hate their christian rock band fan name "the faithful"

**** em

:lol: i give and take so much **** talking between Niner fans. The rivalry is definitely more between fans than it is organizations. If i didn’t live in the Bay then I probably wouldn’t give two ****s about the Niners.

I supervise a team of almost 30 people. Most of them Niner fans. 10 minutes into work today and so much **** talking about how their about to win a SB in our house and how they’re gonna have more playoff wins in Vegas than us, and how they can’t wait to dump Sam Darnold cause they “know” we love ex-Niners, Faithful to the Bay bout to win in Vegas…bruh the **** was endless and it’s only Monday :lol:

I gotta hear this for 2 more weeks and if they win imma hear it for months.

Back
Top Bottom