THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i aint mad at AOC. He did what he could and is still learning and this is more or less what I expect out of a 4th round rookie making his 4th start. but i do think his lack of mobility is painful. it’s drew bledsoe like but without that arm strength.

I wanted this dub, but regardless i’m proud of this team man. AP has them fighting. AP had them in a position to win this game. Fins are a superior team and we were right there with them. A good measurement of the teams progress.

Last edited:
A great fight. The offense can’t move the ball. AOC behind a trash O line so I get the happy feet. Made some wild throws. D kept em in the game. Got the turnovers but offense couldn’t do anything. They did better than I thought they would…

not taking what they were giving us lost us this game simple as that
All those turnovers and nothing significant.

Even at the end of the half, them being content with 3 em instead of being aggressive as they were already in field goal range.

Tbf I don’t think they wanted AOC challenging that secondary and they were right, bc both times he got picked.

:lol: over $100m on that offense :sick:
IMG_0234.jpeg

we 100% have to draft a QB high and retain Graham. he's got them playing way over the talent level.

Tough game to watch. I think we all knew what was going to happen when we were up 14-0. Don’t really care too much about the Peters news, but considering the refs were on their BS today and Peters’ lack of tackling, its a damn miracle it was close as it was today.

Regardless, the last two game stretch was a great measuring stick for this team and the coaching staff. Two of the best in the AFC and I think they came prepared and played hard fought games, and could even argue had chances to win both.

I like AP. The team looks good in the first half of games, but the last two weeks really do show his lack of HC experience and also Bo’s lack of experience as an OC because Teams are adapting at halftime and scheming against our offenses and really putting a choke on them. I dont know the stat, but i dont think we’ve scored very many points in the 2nd half of any of the games after the appointment of AP.

Could be AOC too. I like him, but as we continue to progress through the season i’m starting to think he is not our answer long term but he is the best we got right now. I think AP made the right choice by starting him and even saying he gives us the best chance. Hopefully he continues to grow and starts showing more in the next few weeks to change my mind. Although the last two weeks we’ve gone against Vic Fangio and Steve Spagnola, two of the best DC’s in the league.

And can we scheme some **** for Devante please? the offense gets so stale in the 2nd half of games. I look at how Herbert just spams the **** outta Keenan Allen when everyone knows he’s going there and I just wonder why we can’t figure out ways to get Adams the ball like that, or even half way like that.

raider5 raider5 teams have learned to just double him and basically shuts him down. They don’t have a qb with the confidence/strong arm/skill to get it in there even between double coverage. Although we started to hate Carr, he had the arm to be able to get it in there. Carr did spam him too much sometimes, even when he shouldn’t be throwing it to him.

Raiders definitely playing better, but same old story where second half they’re terrible. They had chances while the game was close up until the 4th, but too many stopped offensive possessions.

Good to see AP put his foot down with Marcus Peters. Shows guys no matter how tenured you are, you gotta perform (or at least try).

I look at that Rice touchdown and think we can't do stuff like that? we got speed guys like Tucker or even Jakobi who's good in space

Back
Top Bottom