The kind of Black women I am attracted to

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

you're kind of a gay troll

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

laugh.gif
At this point I think he needs to be banned.  Constantly making race and gender threads, and randomly inserting homoerotic comments in other people's threads, just derailing threads by eliciting these types of responses is annoying at this point.
You make these threads with no intention of even having a genuine discussion, what's the point other than to stir the pot?  Ridiculous.

roll.gif

Damn OP! That comment is going to follow u forever on NT. When I saw who the thread was by I asked myself, "ain't that guy who said he was kind of gay?"

Originally Posted by blacklion23

roll.gif

Damn OP! That comment is going to follow u forever on NT. When I saw who the thread was by I asked myself, "ain't that guy who said he was kind of gay?"
i think he said he likes tea, messenger bags and vegan foods?  that's not gay, that's just being comfortable and sure of yourself.  that's true freedom right there.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by RAWse

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

ummm what exactly makes these women better than any other woman?

these broads suck, %*$%, cook and clean like any other woman... why are they queens?
cause theyre "educated"?
can they make you laugh your hardest?
can they make you happy when your sad?

you dont know. so dont go around labeling these normal #$! !!%!!%% for something theyre not.
those are some regular %!*! %!@##.
I'm so confused by this comment.
laugh.gif
I think he hates life.. or something similar to that

slap your face.

not everyone attended square school.
some of us went to the university of hard knocks.
and due to  the many many *%%#+$$ ive had butt naked waiting for me to enter their most intimate part, ive learned a few things.

and these "black queens" act no different than "trailor trash" at the end of the day.

calling a woman a queen based off looks and a percieved notion that shes "classy and educated"....

thats some simp %!@! right there.

that more clear you troglodytes?
Well, if it all boils down to beats, yeah, I guess you're right.  Women like sex.
But would you want a woman who barely finished high school, pregnant on her third child, and so on and so on as the mother of your children? It's not like dude is saying these are the only attractive black woman that exist, they're just the ones he's feeling. Queens can come from any background, so I don't see why you're buggin out that vegans are getting rep on NT.  
that wasnt the point i was making bro.
i was just conveying the fact that just cause you like a broad doesnt make her a queen.
just cause she look good and eat right doesnt make a queen. or even a good woman.
im not gonna stand by and let simps overrun NT with all this tomfoolery.

and basically he was saying that. to imply a woman is a queen is to say all others are beneath her.

all women are equal and thats fact.

laugh.gif
 You can recreate the narrative all you want but he was distinctly pointing out the type of black women HE likes, and you came in on some "Stop putting the P on a pedestal", B's ain't sh* rant when he wasn't even like that.  
sonny boy... he wouldnt have made the thread if he wasnt. he posted up those regular %%@ +##+$!@ like cats was bout to come in here like "omg!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
!"
i mean who really gives a @%+$ who he likes? if he made it just to show us the kinds of women he likes to @%+$ with, some ol stanky snatch, raggedy mane, her moist parts smell of a rich broccoli taint with a hint of cinnamon, but really really nice skin and hair and teeth broads?

i think he needs a blog for that and im sorry my good sir. I pray you accept my humblest apologies.

if it was  to put the "p on a p", i am correct and you can ^#@& my @^#!* with jelly and #^@!*#

oh and im a "Champion" its the one title that will always echo thru time that i was better than everybody else.

these broads suck, %*$%, cook and clean like any other woman... why are they queens?
cause theyre "educated"?

you dont know. so dont go around labeling these normal #$! !!%!!%% for something theyre not.
laugh.gif

slap your face.

and due to  the many many *%%#+$$ ive had butt naked waiting for me to enter their most intimate part, ive learned a few things.

and these "black queens" act no different than "trailor trash" at the end of the day.

calling a woman a queen based off looks and a percieved notion that shes "classy and educated"....

Well, if it all boils down to beats, yeah, I guess you're right.  Women like sex.
But would you want a woman who barely finished high school, pregnant on her third child, and so on and so on as the mother of your children? It's not like dude is saying these are the only attractive black woman that exist, they're just the ones he's feeling. Queens can come from any background, so I don't see why you're buggin out that vegans are getting rep on NT.  
i was just conveying the fact that just cause you like a broad doesnt make her a queen.
just cause she look good and eat right doesnt make a queen. or even a good woman.

and basically he was saying that. to imply a woman is a queen is to say all others are beneath her.

all women are equal and thats fact.

laugh.gif
 You can recreate the narrative all you want but he was distinctly pointing out the type of black women HE likes, and you came in on some "Stop putting the P on a pedestal", B's ain't sh* rant when he wasn't even like that.  
sonny boy... he wouldnt have made the thread if he wasnt. he posted up those regular %%@ +##+$!@ like cats was bout to come in here like "omg!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
!"
i mean who really gives a @%+$ who he likes? if he made it just to show us the kinds of women he likes to @%+$ with, some ol stanky snatch, raggedy mane, her moist parts smell of a rich broccoli taint with a hint of cinnamon, but really really nice skin and hair and teeth broads?

i think he needs a blog for that and im sorry my good sir. I pray you accept my humblest apologies.

if it was  to put the "p on a p", i am correct and you can ^#@& my @^#!* with jelly and #^@!*#

oh and im a "Champion" its the one title that will always echo thru time that i was better than everybody else.
Damn my dude u real salty. Must be hard for you to stop messin with hoodrats and get a woman with class.

OP likes what he likes, what diff is it to you? He's not putting the P on a pedestal, hes just a dude thats kinda gay, drinks chai lattes and eats vegan scones.
So it makes sense that this is the kinda chick he would like.

P.S All women are not the same, just as all men aren't. A jumpoff with kids is not the same as a decent woman who is bettering herself and not throwing the P to every1 that asks.
Guess the school of hard knocks doesnt teach that class on how to find some1 who will make you better as a person and not bring u down
eyes.gif

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all[/color] women are equal and thats [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]fact[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

FALSE. I don't even know where to begin with this, go date a Jerry Springer chick while the rest of us deal with the others, Casanova.

Back
Top Bottom